Question Time Tonight - Page 109 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Thought Hannah did very well.

Liked Lisa Nandy too. Impressive.

Tory woman was, well Tory. Dreadful.

On 10/26/2018 at 11:15 PM, Dave78 said:

She reminded me of Spud from trainspotting in that job interview.

Excellent!!

• 2 weeks later...

Dramb0MXcAA4Srq.jpg

Could be fireworks tonight if they let JP off the leash 

Still undecided about him but once you start watching an interview you cant stop 

This is a good one

Edited by Ally Bongo

David Aronovitch is the guy who was the mouth piece for all the propaganda in the lead up to Iraq, he's a total cunt.

Jordan Peterson is an old school conservative with some out there views on dreams and prophecy he's relativitely harmless, only the extreme fringes on the left and the right see him as any sort of mega-player in an arena.

9 hours ago, aaid said:

I've got a lot to of time for Mairead McGuinness, talks a lot of sense as regards the EU perspective on Brexit. 

From what I've seen, she just simply, calmly and clearly says how things actually are.

Often, things the British media never spell out (like, how the EU works) or misrepresent (like the British Govt's commitment the backstop). 

Edited by exile

12 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Could be fireworks tonight if they let JP off the leash 

Still undecided about him but once you start watching an interview you cant stop 

This is a good one

Just finished watching that. Fascinating guy. Cheers for posting 

8 hours ago, thplinth said:

It is well worth watching the Cathy Newman interview with Peterson. It is probably the most graphic demonstration of cognitive dissonance I have ever seen.

She has an absolute nightmare. Unlike some of the commenters I don't think it's to do with her being a feminist, just being a terrible interviewer.

16 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

The Cathy Newman interview Peterson did was a complete car crash from her perspective. Shows how far the left have gone when Peterson is seen as some demigod. 

She really isnt viewed as a demigod by anyone. She isnt even average at her job.

Switched off after 5 minutes

Looks as though my instincts were right

Enjoy @bbcquestiontime tonight. Sorry if my streaming cold and 3 hours of sleep last night meant I wasn’t quite up to par as a panellist but the Brexiteers in the audience in Cannock were bloody brilliant.