Question Time Tonight - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Turn it off.

I think that's the answer - I know that I get so angry when I listen to Melanie Phillips on the radio (or worse than that, see her spouting her vicious bile on TV) that it's bad for my blood pressure. Throw in Doogie Howser/Dobby the House Elf and it's a recipe for disaster.

I've never heard of the comedian Matt Forde but I'm willing to bet he's not funny.....

Probably has the same agent as Russell Howard ....

Howard's s prize . I had the misfortune to catch his riff on the Pistorius trial the other week, which involved stating what everyone else thought but saying it very loudly and with big googly eyes. Apparently that's comedy...

Probably has the same agent as Russell Howard ....

The greatest misrepresenation of the word 'comedian' ever. Comedians in a subtle way make you angry about society, that twat just makes you angry that society ever placed him as a comedian.

Melanie Phillips complaining about the sexualisation of children - fux ache she writes for the Daily Mail which delights in 'All Grown Up' articles on its website where the content salivates over pictures of 14 year old girls...