Question Time Tonight - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

I sent her one and had a nice reply.

A top lass.

Hope you are alright, Flora - and join us keeping up the fight :)

Sorry Kevie, in my haste I posted the link to the previous podcast. Worth a listen to as it is, but this is the one that everyone should spend time on for inspiration.

http://www.lesleyriddoch.com/2014/09/a.html

Go to 18:00 on QT to see the passion and drive Lesley has:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04jtx3h/question-time-25092014

• 2 weeks later...
David Dimbleby presents topical debate live from Clacton-on-Sea in Essex on the night of its by-election. On the panel are Conservative communities and local government secretary Eric Pickles MP, Labour'sdeputy leader Harriet Harman MP, UKIP MEP Patrick O'Flynn, Liberal Democrat deputy leader Malcolm Bruce MP and novelist Jeanette Winterson.

David Dimbleby presents topical debate live from Clacton-on-Sea in Essex on the night of its by-election. On the panel are Conservative communities and local government secretary Eric Pickles MP, Labour'sdeputy leader Harriet Harman MP, UKIP MEP Patrick O'Flynn, Liberal Democrat deputy leader Malcolm Bruce MP and novelist Jeanette Winterson.

We'll that looks utterly missable, a veritable flock of quntz

Slagging of Scotland for English applause. Hopefully a vote loser for him....

How disgraceful was that? I'm so glad we had a referendum, the political awareness it generated here has been transformational.