Question Time Tonight - Page 32 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

The English majority that has ruled the UK parliament for ever and ever seems to be having trouble getting their head round the possibility that one of the other countries in the UK might have some real power over England.

Better together my arse.

100 per cent correct sir!

The English majority that has ruled the UK parliament for ever and ever seems to be having trouble getting their head round the possibility that one of the other countries in the UK might have some real power over England.

Better together my arse.

This point is dawning on some...

Aw, jeez. I'm tempted to watch this. But my Physician advises against watching this programme because I've got hypertension.

I got the pop corn ready for watching it. The other half might not be happy though if he gets an easy ride as the pop corn could end up flying at the TV lol

Can't get QT where I stay and haven't watched it for years. I occasionally look at this thread though and promise myself that I'll watch it when I next get the chance, to see how much of what I read is just TAMB piss & wind.

I'm back in the country for a few days and now's my chance, but seeing that line up I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to view it: Janet Street-Porter ffs...

Edited by DonnyTJS

Can't get QT where I stay and haven't watched it for years. I occasionally look at this thread though and promise myself that I'll watch it when I next get the chance, to see how much of what I read is just TAMB piss & wind.

I can't believe that you even entertain the possibility.........