Huns new gaffer - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

I heard 2 rumours from the same source today.  One is that Rangers haven't approached Aberdeen yet as they can afford to pay for McInnes but not his staff.  The other is that Gordon Strachan has put his name forward for the job (one of over a hundred people who have done so apparently!!).

On 03/11/2017 at 12:19 PM, Ormond said:

Mclean would be the one signing I’d love you to make just for the sheer get it right up those cvnts laughs. :lol:

Did McLean not replaced Paddy McCourt at Derry City after he left for Celtic 

11 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I heard 2 rumours from the same source today.  One is that Rangers haven't approached Aberdeen yet as they can afford to pay for McInnes but not his staff.  The other is that Gordon Strachan has put his name forward for the job (one of over a hundred people who have done so apparently!!).

I’m sure it’ll be a desired vacancy. Not by guys who’re in s good job and conscious of their reputation like but I’m sure loads of Billy Davies types have applied. 

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

I’m sure it’ll be a desired vacancy. Not by guys who’re in s good job and conscious of their reputation like but I’m sure loads of Billy Davies types have applied. 

If Rangers ask McInnes then he will want the job. No doubt about that.

:lol::lol:

traynors propaganda machine hits new heights with a piece in the daily record. Apparently the dons fans want Mcinnes gone because we drew on our bogey ground.

:lol:

Edited by vanderark14

5 hours ago, EddardStark said:

If Rangers ask McInnes then he will want the job. No doubt about that.

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

There is because you just made it up :lol: 

He might want it.

Like sometimes I want to drink 6 pints on a week night, but I don’t do it, because it’s not a good idea and I’ll get a better opportunity to drink 6 pints at some point in the future...

53 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

He might want it.

Like sometimes I want to drink 6 pints on a week night, but I don’t do it, because it’s not a good idea and I’ll get a better opportunity to drink 6 pints at some point in the future...

Yes, but I assume you are referring to six pints of beer. Rangers would be more like six pints of someone else's saliva. 

Edited by SMcoolJ

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Reports tonight that Rangers have accepted defeat in their pursuit of McInnes and have approached Steve McLaren. 

:lol::lol: Not much for a Dundee fan to laugh about this season, but that would be superb.

I can see him being interviewed and replying in a weegie twang.

7 hours ago, slasher said:

Cos he's one of the peeepul? 😂😂😂

thats about the extent of it

Played for Rangers = always wants to manage them regardless of the shambles Rangers find themselves in.

9 hours ago, Stu101 said:

The Scottish version of the Sun saying McInnes. English version saying McLaren.

I don't think they know.

Sky Sports also reporting that they've approached McLaren. 

Macy is going to look like even more of a colossal phanny than he usually does if this turns out to be true.