You know you're getting old when... - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

You know you're getting old when...

On 22/03/2018 at 10:39 AM, bonzo said:

I thought the whistle test was a Saturday night? 

I think I have solved the mystery. None of us are going senile, or maybe we all are?:unsure: I watched the 30 year anniversary program. It appears that The Whistle Test got shunted round the TV schedule to suit other programs. So, it could be on any night of the week. It was almost always on BBC2 and always on late at night. Sometimes it even got binned altogether if something like Wimbledon was on at the time.

8 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

When you can remember going to a football match and a dog invaded the pitch. Ugly streakers don't count.

It’s queer, at the Qater game at Easter Road a few years back there was a fully clothed pitch invader who got booed yet the streaker was giving an applause and by some, a standing ovation where I was

The mind boggles

23 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think I have solved the mystery. None of us are going senile, or maybe we all are?:unsure: I watched the 30 year anniversary program. It appears that The Whistle Test got shunted round the TV schedule to suit other programs. So, it could be on any night of the week. It was almost always on BBC2 and always on late at night. Sometimes it even got binned altogether if something like Wimbledon was on at the time.

Thanks for clearing up drivelgate.

You can now get back to sorting Russia 🙂

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Good senility isnae setting in just yet :lol:

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, WCTA said:

Skin tags on foldy bits of skin. 
I’ve been getting a puckle recently on my neck. Buggers catch when I shave so I have bought stuff tae burn the hoors aff. 

Shhhhhhhh. This thread has been archived. We are not allowed to moan when people have died long before they are old enough to get skin tags. 

Which reminds me, where has DoonTheSlope gone ? 

I’ve been confused since I read a post where Phart gave an example of someone on Twitter arguing a bloke having relations with a girl who has a cock is heterosexual.   Pretty much then spent the rest of the day trying to decide if I’d prefer to suck girl dick or lick man vaj and where this placed me on the rainbow spectrum.        

Then discovered I haven’t got a fucking clue what a “pansexual” is even after checking the definition so searched video evidence of it on XHamster for some clarity.  Obviously can’t post the most relevant video returned on here but not sure it was the correct interpretation either.  As example from the comments we have:

1)      ‘OOOOOO Croque Monsieur – someone’s doing ok for themselves’

2)      ‘Pretty sure this should be re-categorised as “interracial pansexual” as, I’m no expert by any means, but that looks like a white fella with a wok sticking out his arse’

3)      ‘He’s pretty good hitting them ping pong balls with it in fairness – look at the topspin he gets!’

I'm 40 this year and already feel too old for this sh!t.    

Edited by ThistleWhistle

On 1/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, ThistleWhistle said:

I’ve been confused since I read a post where Phart gave an example of someone on Twitter arguing a bloke having relations with a girl who has a cock is heterosexual.   Pretty much then spent the rest of the day trying to decide if I’d prefer to suck girl dick or lick man vaj and where this placed me on the rainbow spectrum.        

Then discovered I haven’t got a fucking clue what a “pansexual” is even after checking the definition so searched video evidence of it on XHamster for some clarity.  Obviously can’t post the most relevant video returned on here but not sure it was the correct interpretation either.  As example from the comments we have:

1)      ‘OOOOOO Croque Monsieur – someone’s doing ok for themselves’

2)      ‘Pretty sure this should be re-categorised as “interracial pansexual” as, I’m no expert by any means, but that looks like a white fella with a wok sticking out his arse’

3)      ‘He’s pretty good hitting them ping pong balls with it in fairness – look at the topspin he gets!’

I'm 40 this year and already feel too old for this sh!t.    

Post of the year...... already.