Board changes and upgrades - Page 4 - TAMB Announcements - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Board changes and upgrades

TAMB1

13 hours ago, fringo said:

Yeah I'm getting what Tiny Tim is also getting. Different sizes on my screen also.

These smaller ones are called "Smileys and Emotion" 😁 and are at the top of the page. If you want the old style bigger ones:) you need to scroll to the bottom of the page and they are called "Emoticons" :ok:

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

I would like to see the identity of posters beside reaction to a post.

Nothing more annoying that making serious post and then someone responds with laughing emoji. It would make people more accountable, if nothing else.

Did I say annoying? Oops.

I mean amusing. ;)

• 1 month later...

Emojis should be scrapped, altogether.

In my previous 7 posts (prior to this one. And odds are this post will attract 1 or 2 emojis) a total of 10 emojis have been attached.

In the past month I've had 199 emojis attached to my posts*. Mostly laughing or confused emojis. 199 is insane.

It's too easy to bully and target people, anonymously in this place.

I suggest that all emojis are scrapped, only keeping the "like" and "love" emoji. The other emojis are too negative in nature.

*At the time of writing this post.

Edited by Taylor1996

28 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

In my previous 7 posts (prior to this one. And odds are this post will attract 1 or 2 emojis) a total of 10 emojis have been attached.

In the past month I've had 199 emojis attached to my posts*. Mostly laughing or confused emojis. 199 is insane.

Why worry about it? It makes you appear popular :-)) Or don’t people realise this?

I agree with you to be fair, to be able to put a confused emoji without explaining what it is you’re confused about seems a bit daft. But there’s a lot of daft people on here. 

Keep the emojis. Make it visible who put them there.

A283C8C0-0C8E-4ABC-B506-7F692FC04BF1.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Why worry about it? It makes you appear popular :-)) Or don’t people realise this?

I agree with you to be fair, to be able to put a confused emoji without explaining what it is you’re confused about seems a bit daft. But there’s a lot of daft people on here. 

Nah. I'm not worried about it as much as I'm worried that certain people are taking their precious time to follow me around. Creepy.

If you track my posts, it's as if I'm being stalked by the Joker... And a perpetually confused person. 😛

Definitely. 

Yeah, I'd accept that. Probably won't stop the stalking, but at least it'll put a name to the emojis.

Do you really want to put a name to your 'stalker'?    It's only a message board.   You put a message out.   Some folk think it's shite, but just can't put it into words/can't be arsed.   Feck it, it's only a message board.

Greeks invented it with democracy.   You put a token or whatever into an aye/naw pot anonymously (and if that's wrong, you can give me a Bojo emoji).

4 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

It's too easy to bully and target people, anonymously in this place.

I suggest that all emojis are scrapped, only keeping the "like" and "love" emoji. The other emojis are too negative in nature.

*At the time of writing this post.

Maybe just maybe you should stop using your previous incarnations to vote for yourself 🤔

3 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Do you really want to put a name to your 'stalker'?    It's only a message board.   You put a message out.   Some folk think it's shite, but just can't put it into words/can't be arsed.   Feck it, it's only a message board.

Greeks invented it with democracy.   You put a token or whatever into an aye/naw pot anonymously (and if that's wrong, you can give me a Bojo emoji).

You don't think it's a tiny bit strange that a person/s (it's always a smile and a confused face. Definitely always the same duo) leave their mark on all of my posts?

2 hours ago, bonzo said:

Maybe just maybe you should stop using your previous incarnations to vote for yourself 🤔

With lies like that you could run for US presidency.

Why on earth would I "laugh" and be "confused"?

Or better yet, don't answer. You'll just come up with more baseless innuendo.

5 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

With lies like that you could run for US presidency.

Why on earth would I "laugh" and be "confused"?

Or better yet, don't answer. You'll just come up with more baseless innuendo.

🤣 wind and pish.

36 minutes ago, bonzo said:

🤣 wind and pish.

You made a claim that's without foundation.

Where's you evidence to back it up?

If you have such a thing, go to the mods and report it. Otherwise, complete fabrication and paranoid delusion.

If you were right, why the hell would I be here flagging it up? lol

Edited by Taylor1996

21 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You made a claim that's without foundation.

Where's you evidence to back it up?

If you have such a thing, go to the mods and report it. Otherwise, complete fabrication and paranoid delusion.

If you were right, why the hell would I be here flagging it up? lol

See my last post. 

On 1/22/2021 at 9:18 PM, Tiny Tim said:

In one of my posts i made someone cry, confused another and made a third person laugh.

Im super popular 🤣🤣🤣🤣