Board changes and upgrades - Page 3 - TAMB Announcements - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Board changes and upgrades

TAMB1

39 minutes ago, fringo said:

@TDYER63 @Grim Jim & Co.  lol and like away☺️:D

Well done for persevering with that Fringo. Mind and stick it on your CV 😁

I can pass some time on the music thread backdating emoticons between Xmas and New Year when I have used up my ‘ 3 families ’ allowance and have heehaw to do . 

9 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Well done for persevering with that Fringo. Mind and stick it on your CV 😁

I can pass some time on the music thread backdating emoticons between Xmas and New Year when I have used up my ‘ 3 families ’ allowance and have heehaw to do . 

My Complaining Volition ? :D

Whilst we have the attention of the  TAMB Santa fulfilling all our dreams this Christmas, @TAMB2, is there any reason why I cannot post pics? I used to be able to, albeit it was very limited, but now any time I try to post a pic it is telling me I am exceeding the size. All I ever try to post are pics from my iphone. 

I realise that restrictions need to be placed on this particular issue but everything I try to post is too big. Any reason why ? 

On 11/26/2020 at 7:42 AM, TDYER63 said:

Whilst we have the attention of the  TAMB Santa fulfilling all our dreams this Christmas, @TAMB2, is there any reason why I cannot post pics? I used to be able to, albeit it was very limited, but now any time I try to post a pic it is telling me I am exceeding the size. All I ever try to post are pics from my iphone. 

I realise that restrictions need to be placed on this particular issue but everything I try to post is too big. Any reason why ? 

I'm not at all technically minded, but my guess would be it's because the pics you are trying to post are bigger than the maximum size pics you're allowed to post.

28 minutes ago, TAMB2 said:

I'm not at all technically minded, but my guess would be it's because the pics you are trying to post are bigger than the maximum size pics you're allowed to post.

Cheeky bassa 😡 I am away to report you to TAMB1 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

23 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Cheeky bassa 😡 I am away to report you to TAMB1 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

You're so demanding.

Having battled to get the likes, LoLs etc finally resolved I'm still looking for larger emojis (they are TINY).

I think you posting picture problem is user error ? 😀

See above - that's a tiny emoji !? Needs to be bigger. That's my next petition.

15 minutes ago, fringo said:

You're so demanding.

Having battled to get the likes, LoLs etc finally resolved I'm still looking for larger emojis (they are TINY).

@TDYER63 I hope you know I'm only joking ☺️:D

17 minutes ago, fringo said:

You're so demanding.

Is this big enough 😁

6AC731CC-9AF4-4A3A-ADAB-4650D9A81C98.jpeg.ad8c18183458ee0064d0d65a9f609d52.jpeg

7 minutes ago, fringo said:

That's very good but you know what I mean. They are tiny....... need them bigger (maybe not as big as your one but bigger ) 😃

@TAMB2 we need your help again please 🙂

You are wasting your time , the board’s Christmas budget just went on that big smiley I posted . Infact they will probably cut your emoji count again . 

12 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

OK, I'm going to ask.    @fringo have you tried reading glasses yet?    I'd post an emoji, but you'd never notice.

Shiiiit, my post is really aggressive looking now with no cute wee emoji.

Still aggressive looking...

:blush:

I have to admit ours is bigger than mine.  😃

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Seriously though?   Those last two emojis are the same size on my screen.   Here again:   :blush: 😃   OK forget it... mine is a fraction bigger.

My typo -  meant to say "yours".

Big difference in the sizes and I'm posting from a laptop so it really shows.

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Seriously though?   Those last two emojis are the same size on my screen.   Here again:   :blush: 😃   OK forget it... mine is a fraction bigger.

10 minutes ago, fringo said:

My typo -  meant to say "yours".

Big difference in the sizes and I'm posting from a laptop so it really shows.

FYI Fringo, any one of those two emojis on my screen (Win7 desktop monitor with Firefox) is about the same size as the "OK" that follows them.