The Weemin - Page 19 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Weemin

Toepoke

14 minutes ago, Marky said:

Hod the bus!!

So the Portugal game finishes 1-1 and goes to ET. They then win 4-1 AET.

But if Scotland actually win this game 1-0 in 90 mins that’s not good enough?

WTF!! How is that fair??

I think the qualifying results come into play as well as the scores tonight. I can’t be bothered reading about it again as I nearly had a stroke the last time. 

Any sort of win will be good enough for Ireland I think. 

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

I think the qualifying results come into play as well as the scores tonight. I can’t be bothered reading about it again as I nearly had a stroke the last time. 

Any sort of win will be good enough for Ireland I think. 

Aye but regardless of that, how can the scenario that Jersey Jim described be possible??

5 minutes ago, Eassy said:

A cannot get my head around that long throw 😂 causing absolute chaos

Get Harrison on defending front post with the other big lasses and go zonal just looking win first header.  Keeper comes for anything that goes longer as should read trajectory.  

Don't freak out at the novelty - it's the panic and indecision that causes the issue.

Yours sincerely 

Stoke fan remembering how Delap's became less and less potent 

2 minutes ago, Marky said:

Aye but regardless of that, how can the scenario that Jersey Jim described be possible??

It’s possible I suppose but they wouldn’t, no way they gamble a final play off to ensure qualification tonight.

1 minute ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Get Harrison on defending front post with the other big lasses and go zonal just looking win first header.  Keeper comes for anything that goes longer as should read trajectory.  

Don't freak out at the novelty - it's the panic and indecision that causes the issue.

Yours sincerely 

Stoke fan remembering how Delap's became less and less potent 

It’s more the shock at how good she is at them, most men can’t get it anywhere near as far, very valuable asset in the women’s game as they struggle defending aerial balls.

23 minutes ago, Eassy said:

It’s more the shock at how good she is at them, most men can’t get it anywhere near as far, very valuable asset in the women’s game as they struggle defending aerial balls.

It's defo impressive- the defence looking like rabbits trapped in headlights reminds me of Stoke v Arsenal 😅 

The better team won. Ireland were well-organised, focussed and determined. Basically they looked like they wanted it more.

Cannae miss a penalty and create virtually no real chances and expect to win games. Scotland got what they deserved. 🤷‍♂️