The Weemin - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Weemin

Toepoke

20 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Team England and token jocks out

I don;t think football should be in the Olympics anyway, Football gets enough coverage as it is

Tend to agree although Olympic football has been going since 1908, way before there was a World Cup. 

10 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

One last thought - good penalty miss, Agent Weir...

Was driving all day yesterday and am just catching up but this report made me chortle ;)

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fair fucks to them but i've never seen a female goalie who would even get a game for a decent junior side. 

Good to see Scotland win at anything though.

Goalies have got a hell of a lot better over the last couple of years. Not saying the don't make mistakes but not as embarrassing is it once was.

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Goalies have got a hell of a lot better over the last couple of years. Not saying the don't make mistakes but not as embarrassing is it once was.

Yep, the height difference is telling though. Any shot out of reach of the Faroes goalie was going in.

The average height of a woman today is similar to what a man was a century or so ago, so you're getting a glimpse of what fitba was like in the early days 😁

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The girls currently getting a bit of a chasing off Spain in Seville.

Some good news today with Ukraine losing to Hungary which makes a play off spot much closer, but the game will need to be raised considerably if we're going to be able to qualify.