The Weemin - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Weemin

Toepoke

51 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I went to a Hibs and Bayern Munich game, supposedly one of the worlds top sides I was told and I can honestly say hand on heart that it was absolute garbage 

Careful with that shocking sexist talk now.....

😏

Organised competitive women's football has existed for over one hundred years. Look it up.

It is not something new that the non-existent "PC Brigade" have come up with to just to annoy red blooded heterosexual males as some on this thread seem to think. 

Although she didn't make the grade I was extremely proud of my young cousin when she was called up to attend a Scotland Under 17 training camp five years ago. She was so excited and my Uncle and Grandad were proud as punch.

Women have just as much entitlement to be professional footballers just as the men do. 

• 5 months later...

Quite a few hundred Polish fans were there intermingled throughout the crowd, obviously almost all from the Glasgow area but it was good to see.

And I got in free with my new SSC card, another fiver saved :ok: 

Edited by Toepoke

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Ultimately a good win but I suspect the cutting edge has gone a bit since the change of manager.

The build up play was pretty good but they'll need to take their chances better away to Poland on Tuesday. 

Belarus could do us a favour by surprising the Swiss too.

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

The build up play was pretty good but they'll need to take their chances better away to Poland on Tuesday. 

Belarus could do us a favour by surprising the Swiss too.

Belarus were pretty poor but their keeper was probably woman of the match. If we swapped keepers it could have been any score. 

51 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Belarus were pretty poor but their keeper was probably woman of the match. If we swapped keepers it could have been any score. 

Aye she was excellent. Thought she might have had a howler for the first, but watching it again the ball seemed to take a deflection off the defender's toe.

3 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Think most women prefer MOM 

It’s only a matter of time before we have to call it player of the match in the men’s and women’s game just to satisfy these gender neutral fuckwits

Edited by DoonTheSlope