Friendly Next Month - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Friendly Next Month

SteveHFC

Any reason for a Thursday night game? Surely a Saturday afternoon kick off would have been more suitable.

Hopefully some of the Aberdeen guys and players that haven't yet made the full transition from U21s (Fraser, McKay, Cummings) get a chance.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I can only assume we may be trying to arrange a game for the Sunday aswell then? 

Why have it on a Thursday night FFS. If it had been a Saturday it would have been a great day out. Earky train up and a song song etc then a few hours in Aberdeen then the same on the way back. The SFA are so out of touch with reality it's unreal

No trains back to Edinburgh after the game from Aberdeen. Looking like I’ll miss my first home game for 4 years. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The next step of this match is to announce tickets capped at £15 maximum, otherwise I would assume <10k will attend. 

You know full well they'll price it at £25 & £12

£23 & £9 if you get the early bird ?

Edited by DoonTheSlope

5 minutes ago, deecie said:

Will season tickets be valid?

Not sure about valid, but internal mumblings are saying Aberdeen season ticket holders get 50% off, same deal as queens  park season ticket holders get for Hampden. I’m delighted with that. 

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Not sure about valid, but internal mumblings are saying Aberdeen season ticket holders get 50% off, same deal as queens  park season ticket holders get for Hampden. I’m delighted with that. 

We never got offered that for the Canada game