Next Scotland Manager ? - Page 85 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Next Scotland Manager ?

McExpat

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I cant sum it up correctly. But, he tries to argue that calling Adam Johnstone a paedophile, is the same as racist abuse.

https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1114203787336519680

What's that got to do with Scotland?

I haven't read or heard what he said as I don't care. What I think he's saying is that people deserve a second chance. 

5 minutes ago, Chripper said:

What's that got to do with Scotland?

I haven't read or heard what he said as I don't care. What I think he's saying is that people deserve a second chance. 

Nothing, but gross stupidity should be a disqualifying factor.

Now back to your 352 pish for you.

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Nothing, but gross stupidity should be a disqualifying factor.

Now back to your 352 pish for you.

How is it gross stupidity?

Do you not agree that people deserve a second chance? If not, feel free to post your sins and allow me to pass judgement.

Awww! Bless! You know me and my opinions but I have literally no idea who you are. :)  Have we even talked before? You people tend to bleed together.

34 minutes ago, Chripper said:

How is it gross stupidity?

Do you not agree that people deserve a second chance? If not, feel free to post your sins and allow me to pass judgement.

Awww! Bless! You know me and my opinions but I have literally no idea who you are. :)  Have we even talked before? You people tend to bleed together.

Awww, bless. Now do fuck off. 

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Wow, you're a regular wordsmith aren't you?

Nah. I don't do requests.

So tell me, why would Strachan's comments rule him out of becoming the Scotland boss? :)

And you know, for someone with yin and yang as their avatar you're very negative and hate-filled. Do you even know what the symbol means?

Edited by Chripper

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Aw, poor diddums has no answer.

Next time you address me please do make it worth my while.

In the meantime, work on your Chi. I mean, assuming that you aren't just a poser by having the Yin and Yang symbol.

Namaste.

:)

58 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Away and top yourself you wee sad sack. 

I put you on ignore months ago, dont even know why I bothered reading the last few replies, you really are a tedious cunt.

Yikes, someone's menstruating.

"Tell Aunt Flo I said hello"

9 hours ago, Chripper said:

🤣

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/scottish_football/95416/aberdeens-darren-mackie-is-meldrum-primary-schools-reading-champions-except-he-doesnt-read-books.html

12 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Umm... ok. Thanks? 

I didn't realize that Darren Mackie doesn't read books. Job well done!...

“I haven’t read or heard what he said... what I think he’s saying...” 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, wee-toon-red said:

“I haven’t read or heard what he said... what I think he’s saying...” 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

You do realize that not only am I an extensive reader but I'm also a published writer, right? Not of novels, at least not yet.

So yeah, I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

11 minutes ago, Chripper said:

You do realize that not only am I an extensive reader but I'm also a published writer, right? Not of novels, at least not yet.

So yeah, I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

You claiming that you knew what strachan meant without hearing what he said reminded me of Darren mackie being a reading champion despite only knowing his favourite book just because he liked the film.

3 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

You claiming that you knew what strachan meant without hearing what he said reminded me of Darren mackie being a reading champion despite only knowing his favourite book just because he liked the film.

Couldn't you have said that in the first place without spinning an ambiguous labyrinth?

I assume that's what Strachan meant and I stand by that, unless someone corrects me.

Edited by Chripper

8 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Couldn't you have said that in the first place without spinning an ambiguous labyrinth?

I assume that's what Strachan meant and I stand by that, unless someone corrects me.

Could have, chose not too.

9 hours ago, Chripper said:

Aw, poor diddums has no answer.

Next time you address me please do make it worth my while.

In the meantime, work on your Chi. I mean, assuming that you aren't just a poser by having the Yin and Yang symbol.

Namaste.

:)

*Cough* Nietzche  Kipling

Edited by Rude Gullit

1 hour ago, Rude Gullit said:

*Cough* Nietzche  Kipling

In fairness, I have read from those individuals and I think my signature was pertinent to the circumstances in this place at the time.

Just ignoring the dude encouraging me to commit suicide, then, eh?

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

Do tell.

Nothing really to write home about, just short stories, etc. Nothing major, but enough to keep food on the table.

When I get my book published I'll be linking it here, though... maybe.