Next Scotland Manager ? - Page 84 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Next Scotland Manager ?

McExpat

3 hours ago, bazmidd said:

Wow no need for the big swear words pal seems like the only one getting a bit upset and tetchy here is you. 😪 I'm sure bonny will cheer you up if you ask him who he wants as Scotland manger.

the big dick

7 hours ago, bazmidd said:

Wow no need for the big swear words pal seems like the only one getting a bit upset and tetchy here is you. 😪 I'm sure bonny will cheer you up if you ask him who he wants as Scotland manger.

3A60FE6900000578-3936338-image-m-29_1479

Aww look at you two tag teaming on the Dickov patter.. how cute. The wee dick I think is more apt actually. The wee dick and his two puny wee balls here championing him for manager. The wee dick will never rise to those lofty heights though unfortunately lads. 

2 hours ago, bazmidd said:

Aww look at you two tag teaming on the Dickov patter.. how cute. The wee dick I think is more apt actually. The wee dick and his two puny wee balls here championing him for manager. The wee dick will never rise to those lofty heights though unfortunately lads. 

I could see me an bonny78 having fun laughing away in the bar whilst you sit their with a face like a smacked arse. 

#wearealldickov

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I could see me an bonny78 having fun laughing away in the bar whilst you sit their with a face like a smacked arse. 

#wearealldickov

could drink the bar dry mate.      Bazmidd wouldn't get served.  🙂

3 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

could drink the bar dry mate.      Bazmidd wouldn't get served.  🙂

I'm not sure what the problem is, the support for dickov is clearly rising. The fan club has doubled this week.

I think poor we bazza wants to join 

I am aware the Dickov support may be raising just simply because people want ANYONE but Mclesh.   Still,  I'd rather have a young manager in and an ex player.   Ex player comment means that we can't go for a foreign manager.

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

#wearealldickov

I am sure there will be a lot of fun laughter and smacking of arses when you and bonny get together. 

And if its a young manager and ex player you are wanting in then a young manager like Gary Caldwell has far more credentials than Paul Dickov. Amassed a mountain of caps, great player for Scotland scored that goal v France has great leadership skills and made a good solid start to his managerial career. Also has Partick Thistle links with Ian Maxwell so could be interesting. Could maybe even have Dickov as his assistant

2 minutes ago, bazmidd said:

And if its a young manager and ex player you are wanting in then a young manager like Gary Caldwell has far more credentials than Paul Dickov. Amassed a mountain of caps, great player for Scotland scored that goal v France has great leadership skills and made a good solid start to his managerial career. Also has Partick Thistle links with Ian Maxwell so could be interesting. Could maybe even have Dickov as his assistant

If you think Caldwell was a "great player for Scotland" then you are dafter than bonny78.

Seeing as we are just throwing in any one now

what about Shaun Maloney. 

Coached at Celtic and Aberdeen, he is assistant/coach at Belgium national team just now

Another one  Gary Macalister?

38 minutes ago, stocky said:

Seeing as we are just throwing in any one now

what about Shaun Maloney. 

Coached at Celtic and Aberdeen, he is assistant/coach at Belgium national team just now

Another one  Gary Macalister?

could do a job.

still wanting dick

i'm not one for saying the whole SFA need cleared out but this has dragged on now for too long.

Not even a statement either way on the man's future when briefings are being made about his health.

An absolute shower who are letting the national team down and endangering the dignity of the office they hold.

Get rid.

4 hours ago, PapofGlencoe said:

i'm not one for saying the whole SFA need cleared out but this has dragged on now for too long.

Not even a statement either way on the man's future when briefings are being made about his health.

An absolute shower who are letting the national team down and endangering the dignity of the office they hold.

Get rid.

I am one for saying the whole SFA need cleared out.

You're absolutely correct, if the SFA cared one iota about the fans, if they felt any responsibility and if they were competent then they would've released a statement. But they don't, they don't and they are.

Sack the board.