Rugby Autumn Tests - Page 4 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rugby Autumn Tests

vanderark14

Just picked up a few 'restricted view'* tickets for the South Africa match. 

Looking forward to it after what seemed like an exciting match against Fiji after the disappointment of the Wales performance.

*West Stand (W17), Row D,  so seems right next to the players tunnel and only 4 rows from the front. I was assuming that the restricted view is probably the dugouts. Anyone with better knowledge of Murrayfield care to hazard any other guesses? 

6 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

Just picked up a few 'restricted view'* tickets for the South Africa match. 

Looking forward to it after what seemed like an exciting match against Fiji after the disappointment of the Wales performance.

*West Stand (W17), Row D,  so seems right next to the players tunnel and only 4 rows from the front. I was assuming that the restricted view is probably the dugouts. Anyone with better knowledge of Murrayfield care to hazard any other guesses? 

Where did you get the tickets mate if you don't mind me asking? I want to go to this on Sat but was only confirmed as being off work a day or two ago. Will still go through with the intention of getting one in a pub or something but if there are any kicking about that I could get now that would make the day that bit more relaxing on Sat.

10 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Where did you get the tickets mate if you don't mind me asking? I want to go to this on Sat but was only confirmed as being off work a day or two ago. Will still go through with the intention of getting one in a pub or something but if there are any kicking about that I could get now that would make the day that bit more relaxing on Sat.

Keep going on the SRU ticket site. They just put returns on as and when they get them. There was one in W35 on a few minutes ago. 

12 hours ago, morrie21 said:

1 hour ago, biffer said:

Keep going on the SRU ticket site. They just put returns on as and when they get them. There was one in W35 on a few minutes ago. 

Yep,  there must have been about 50 tickets appeared yesterday so just keep an eye on the SRU ticket site.

2 hours ago, biffer said:

19 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Yep,  there must have been about 50 tickets appeared yesterday so just keep an eye on the SRU ticket site.

thanks lads.