Via Paris - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Via Paris

3 hours ago, LondonScottish said:

there are 4 of us travelling via Paris on Saturday; we are on the 1pm flight to Ljubljana from CDG. I arrive in CDG at 9am with others arriving slightly later.

Actually we are arriving a bit earlier. 24 hours earlier to be precise

16 hours ago, castle douglas mcfc said:

Me and the wife arrive in Paris at 11.15 Depart 12.45 . 

Ooft, that will be a struggle!  Uk flights to CDG are now arriving at a separate Terminal to that of Euro Departures.  Flew through last week with Air France, and we had 2h 15m, and just made it.  

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Ooft, that will be a struggle!  Uk flights to CDG are now arriving at a separate Terminal to that of Euro Departures.  Flew through last week with Air France, and we had 2h 15m, and just made it.  

What terminal and gate no. did you arrive at and was it an edi to cdg flight ?. 

Did anyone have any bother checking in online for this? I got an email this morning telling me online check in was open, however when I went to do it I got an error message because "a document check is needed". Can easily check in at the airport, but that's always more of a ball ache than just breezing through.

19 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Did anyone have any bother checking in online for this? I got an email this morning telling me online check in was open, however when I went to do it I got an error message because "a document check is needed". Can easily check in at the airport, but that's always more of a ball ache than just breezing through.

We had the same hassle

Air France [HOP] flights were all okay. Transfer between air terminals was ok, more fuss going out than back.

Edinburgh border control was even good this time.

Met a few old friends and met some new friends, so all went well [almost all].