Las Vegas Mass Shooting - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Las Vegas Mass Shooting

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I’m ignoring what you posted because I couldn’t care worth a fuck replying to it. It’s neither here nor there with me.

Ask why he is taking umbrage about a MAGA bomber post on the Las Vegas shooting thread when someone started ANTIFA posts on the Las Vegas shooting thread when it's already been debunked by numerous sources including Snopes

Ask him if he thinks everyone who posts anything is relating to his posts or whether it's possible the Las Vegas shooting thread is being used as a general thread for fuckwittery with guns and bombs in the USA

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Aye you went from zero to ten to zero there man... You're not shy saying what you think but when I do it it, melt down.

Thplinth, I like you. You are my favourite poster on here. The board has missed you. But honestly, when I replied to Ally I never gave you a second thought. 

I got my comeuppance. Pulled the milk carton out the fridge and the entire shelf thing on the door came with it... plastic fatigue it looks like it. Unopened bottle of Tesco Finest Pouilly Fumee (sp?) smashed to smithereens on the kitchen floor just before bed time. Great fun. I am taking it as a sign. This thread, this board and all of you are obviously cursed.

ps I like how Ally replies through an intermediary above but, funny.

Ciao cunts.

Multiple casualties after shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

Islamic extremist or another MAGA right wing nutter ?

Or ANTIFA ? ......

Edit - Suspect in custody is heavy set white male with a beard

Edited by Ally Bongo

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Multiple casualties after shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

Islamic extremist or another MAGA right wing nutter ?

Or ANTIFA ? ......

Edit - Suspect in custody is heavy set white male with a beard

https://archive.is/1zr9J

https://archive.fo/k63LE

Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist.
There is no #MAGA as long as there is a kike infestation.
#Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90's to be the ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp.
But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning
Edited by Ally Bongo

But ANTIFA ........

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-resurgent-threat-of-white-supremacist-violence/550634/

A new report finds that white supremacists committed the largest share of domestic-extremist related killings last year—highlighting the danger of racist rhetoric and hateful ideas.

That represented a reversion to the long-term trend; right-wing violence had accounted for the largest share of domestic-extremist related killings every year from 1995 until the Pulse nightclub shootings in 2016. Global totals may tell a very different story, but in the United States far-right extremist murders far exceed those carried out by Islamic extremists over the last decade: 71 percent of all murders were carried out by right-wing extremists, and 26 percent can be linked to Islamic extremists.

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

But ANTIFA ........

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/the-resurgent-threat-of-white-supremacist-violence/550634/

A new report finds that white supremacists committed the largest share of domestic-extremist related killings last year—highlighting the danger of racist rhetoric and hateful ideas.

That represented a reversion to the long-term trend; right-wing violence had accounted for the largest share of domestic-extremist related killings every year from 1995 until the Pulse nightclub shootings in 2016. Global totals may tell a very different story, but in the United States far-right extremist murders far exceed those carried out by Islamic extremists over the last decade: 71 percent of all murders were carried out by right-wing extremists, and 26 percent can be linked to Islamic extremists.

It’s not a contest. 

7 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

It’s not a contest. 

Of course not - only a right dick would compare ANTIFA and right wing extremism ...

Oh wait ......

Right-leaning media are often keen to promote the notion that left-wing extremism exists as ”a grave or existential threat” in the USA, because if it did, that would justify or normalize the sort of right-wing extremism as a sort of legitimate self-defense measure. Looking at their rhetoric and behavior, it’s quite clear they don’t want to see right-wing political violence recognized as such, or to have it subjected to criticism.

But why are they keen to prevent right-wing political violence from being criticized? Frankly, it’s because they are at war, and they want public sentiment on their side. These right-wing media people don’t see themselves as newsmen, informing the public- they are rather part of a war effort

So, our rightist media (think Fox, InfoWars, Breitbart, etc) have for decades now cultivated in their viewership the notion that the right are innocent victims of leftist/minority/gay aggression, and it’s been that way essentially since 1968. This has promoted and excused right-wing political violence for decades (just righteous men standing up for God and Country, nothing to see here), and they’re terrified of a symmetrical response.

Number of deaths currently attributable to Antifa  ................... 0

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Of course not - only a right dick would compare ANTIFA and right wing extremism ...

Oh wait ......

Right-leaning media are often keen to promote the notion that left-wing extremism exists as ”a grave or existential threat” in the USA, because if it did, that would justify or normalize the sort of right-wing extremism as a sort of legitimate self-defense measure. Looking at their rhetoric and behavior, it’s quite clear they don’t want to see right-wing political violence recognized as such, or to have it subjected to criticism.

But why are they keen to prevent right-wing political violence from being criticized? Frankly, it’s because they are at war, and they want public sentiment on their side. These right-wing media people don’t see themselves as newsmen, informing the public- they are rather part of a war effort

So, our rightist media (think Fox, InfoWars, Breitbart, etc) have for decades now cultivated in their viewership the notion that the right are innocent victims of leftist/minority/gay aggression, and it’s been that way essentially since 1968. This has promoted and excused right-wing political violence for decades (just righteous men standing up for God and Country, nothing to see here), and they’re terrified of a symmetrical response.

Number of deaths currently attributable to Antifa  ................... 0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPT9xIvRySKEh7JQC-DRl

Here is the link to where that drivel has been copied and pasted from... no wonder you did not provide the source, again. 

https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-have-been-killed-in-the-USA-by-Antifa-or-other-left-wing-group-I-do-not-live-in-the-USA-but-I-often-hear-about-left-wing-terrorism-It-seems-hard-to-find-such-data

Year Occurrence Location Victims Wounded* Victims Killed*
2001 Post-September 11 shootings Multiple 1 6
2003 Torture, abduction and murder Salinas, California 0 1
2004 Bank robbery Tulsa, Oklahoma 0 1
2006 Murder committed by John Ditullio   1 1
2007 Murder of homeless man by Aryan Soldiers   0 1
2008 Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting Knoxville, Tennessee 8 2
2009 Woodburn bank bombing Woodburn, Oregon 2 2
2009 United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting Washington, D.C. 1 1
2009 Shooting of Pittsburgh police officers Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 2 3
2009 Murders of Raul and Brisenia Flores Brockton, Massachusetts 1 2
2009 Murder of sex offender by white supremacists North Palm Springs, California 0 1
2009 Murder committed by Charles Francis Gaskins Carmichael, California 0 1
2009 Assassination of George Tiller Wichita, Kansas 1 1
2010 Suicide attack by airplane Austin, Texas 13 1
2010 Shooting at bookstore cafe perpetrated by Ross William Muehlberger Wichita Falls, Texas 4 1
2010 Murder of Todd Getgen[42][43] Carlisle, Pennsylvania 0 1
2010 Murder committed by Aryan Brotherhood members Mississippi 0 1
2011 Murder of James Craig Anderson Jackson, Mississippi 0 1
2011 FEAR group attacks Georgia   3
2012 Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting Oak Creek, Wisconsin 4 6
2012 Tri-state killing spree by white supremacists David Pedersen and Holly Grigsby Multiple   4
2012 Ambush attack against St. John the Baptist Parish police St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana 2 2
2013 Los Angeles International Airport shooting attack on TSA officer Los Angeles, California 6 1
2013 Double murder committed by Jeremy Lee Moody and Christine Moody Jonesville, South Carolina 0 2
2014 Overland Park Jewish Community Center shooting Overland Park, Kansas   3
2014 Attack on Pennsylvania State Police barracks Blooming Grove, Pennsylvania 1 1
2014 Ambush attack on Las Vegas police officers Las Vegas, Nevada   3
2015 Shooting attack on worshippers at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church Charleston, South Carolina 1 9
2015 Shooting at a showing of the film Trainwreck Lafayette, Louisiana 9 2
2015 Planned Parenthood shooting Colorado Springs, Colorado 9 3
2017 University of Maryland stabbing College Park, Maryland 0 1
2017 Stabbing of Timothy Caughman New York City 0 1
2017 Portland train attack Portland, Oregon 1 2
2017 Car-ramming attack into counter-protestors at the white nationalist Unite the Right rally Charlottesville, Virginia 19 1
2018 Murder of MeShon Cooper-Williams Kansas City, Missouri 0 1
2018 Murder of Blaze Bernstein Orange County, California 0 1

* Count of "victims killed" and "victims wounded" excludes attackers.

• 8 months later...
30 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm definitely using that in a meeting at work!!

To be fair... apologies to Ormond for being a crabbit cunt (not Ally though :wave:)

I miss Ormond. Who is he these days (I have my suspicions) or did he really top himself this time for good?

Edited by thplinth

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

To be fair... apologies to Ormond for being a crabbit cunt (not Ally though :wave:)

I miss Ormond. Who is he these days (I have my suspicions) or did he really top himself this time for good?

These days, I think he goes by the name of Terry Hurlock or something similar?