McCulloch away - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• 2 weeks later...

Very good appointment, he will add some professionalism which will no doubt annoy fatty Boyd.

question for Killie fans, what’s your thoughts on Boyd? I’ve got an irrational hatred for him. He’s the sole reason I want killie  to go down.

42 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

question for Killie fans, what’s your thoughts on Boyd? I’ve got an irrational hatred for him. He’s the sole reason I want killie  to go down.

He's a daft big boy fae Tarbouton, I ignore virtually everything that comes out his mouth.

Our greatest goalscorer for more than half a century though, that's harder to ignore.

Just now, Toepoke said:

He's a daft big boy fae Tarbouton, I ignore virtually everything that comes out his mouth.

Our greatest goalscorer for more than half a century though, that's harder to ignore.

I guess it will be is Ila right to dons fans and Mark McGhee, we know he was a legend of a player but he’s still a bell end.

On 14/10/2017 at 11:13 AM, Toepoke said:

Mixed feelings. Good appointment based on his record etc, but......he shouted at me 33 years ago for going through his wee brother in a schools game when I was 17 :lol:. Btw, his wee brother was twice my size and battered me the whole game :unsure:

14 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

This is MY thread. Grew up beside Billy. His twin brother was one of my best mates. Don't believe the teary-eyed twaddle about the parents not affording the boys a Killie strip - neither had the slightest interest in football at all. Had a genuine lol when I read that interview.

22 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Billy's a good lad. Miserable wee right enough.