Going vegan. - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fucking well bad enough that McDonalds straws for the milkshakes are minging. Fortunately carry my own stock of plastic straws in the motor. If they make the big mac non meat then they can fuck off. And hands off oor pies as well. Veganism ..pretentious shyte.

On 11/1/2019 at 4:20 PM, irnbruman said:

Fucking well bad enough that McDonalds straws for the milkshakes are minging. Fortunately carry my own stock of plastic straws in the motor. If they make the big mac non meat then they can fuck off. And hands off oor pies as well. Veganism ..pretentious shyte.

Aye the straws are fucking horrendous, and yet the lid is still plastic.....

• 3 months later...
On 11/1/2019 at 4:20 PM, irnbruman said:

I remember it was a bit of a shock using the paper straw, but the Fanta i sook outae it still tastes the same. It's no big deal... We'll get (already gotten in fact) over it.

20 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

:blink: Brutal