Barry Ferguson - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Barry Ferguson

I'm not sure that we can include the chaos that was Blackpool in the judgement, can we?

Yes, I think we can.

He brought in loads of players, never played them. He played players out of position. He rotated the team as if he was trying to please all his mates.

The club was a shambles but the results got much, much worse after Ince left and Ferguson took over.

Yes, I think we can.

He brought in loads of players, never played them. He played players out of position. He rotated the team as if he was trying to please all his mates.

The club was a shambles but the results got much, much worse after Ince left and Ferguson took over.

Natural successor for McCoist then ?

And to make matters worse, he appointed the only guy in British professional football thicker than him, Bob Malcolm, as his number two at Blackpool.

Aye big FTP Bob is about the only Scottish pro-footballer who i can think of as being more of khunt than Ferguson.

What about Lee McCulloch?

And Keith Lasley!

Both good nominations but both FTP Bob and Bazzaned exceed those two in khuntishness.

The two times i've met Lasley outside of football i've liked him. Once was in a pub before a Scotland game, when he was wearing a kilt and said he was going to the game. He's a sly wee thug on the pitch though.

Lee McCulloch is probably my least favourite, a sleekit thug that gets an easy ride from the media. I met him when he was a Motherwell player and he was rude.

I actually don't mind Ferguson, I thought his contribution in a Scotland shirt pre boozegate was under appreciated.

Keith Lasley is a great guy, on and off the park.

:P

but, note to Stuart McCall his legs have gone, he can't play 90 mins every week.