TAMB Closure part 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMB Closure part 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the owners of the message board not the TA and the people running it custodians of the board?

If so, the board will forever continue, so long as there is a TA. Custodians can leave and new ones take over to help care for it, protect it and keep it in good condition.

That's what I hope is happening here anyway.

31 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Are the owners of the message board not the TA and the people running it custodians of the board?

If so, the board will forever continue, so long as there is a TA. Custodians can leave and new ones take over to help care for it, protect it and keep it in good condition.

That's what I hope is happening here anyway.

You're not far wrong.

1 minute ago, Admin4 said:

We are very confident that this place will now remain where it is.

Nice one. 

With the same issues? Or will some work be done to fix, quote function for example. 

21 minutes ago, fringo said:

Joking apart, why have the notices saying the TAMB is closing (and all related threads ?) been removed as if nothing has happened and there's no new bulletin saying stuff is happening to save the TAMB ?

Correcting my own poor spelling now.

48 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Lamia, you were always my favourite quine. :wub:

Don't know who it is but cannot see Lamia as admin 4.

Sorry if I'm being dim but who is taking over the board? Will it close for a while if we have no mods or admin, as no' 4 has said it's a clean broom takeover? Any idea when things will be clearer or is it just a swap and we won't know any deep details and board will just remain same old same old? 

1 minute ago, G-Man said:

Don't know who it is but cannot see Lamia as admin 4.

Sorry if I'm being dim but who is taking over the board? Will it close for a while if we have no mods or admin, as no' 4 has said it's a clean broom takeover? Any idea when things will be clearer or is it just a swap and we won't know any deep details and board will just remain same old same old? 

Trust me, She is. I know. :lol: