Scotland 90 Bobble Hats & Exclusive TAMB Discount - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland 90 Bobble Hats & Exclusive TAMB Discount

FootballBobbles

Hi,

I posted about the Scotland 90 Hats a little while ago and received a positive response overall. The hats are now available to PRE-ORDER for TAMB members here https://www.footballbobbles.com/product/scotland90/. Use the code TartanArmy to get an exclusive 20% discount.

We've only made 50 of the hats and hope you like them and enjoy the story behind them. We're football fans ourselves, trying to do something a little different for fellow supporters. 

The hats will be shipped (with text and email updates on delivery) from the 29 September 2017, arriving in time for upcoming games with Slovakia and Slovenia, best of luck with those! We hope the hats inspire the same spirit as saw victory in Cyprus in 89.

We're sorry to hear about TAMB closing. If someone does take it on we would be very willing to discuss how we might help, providing we can make some decent products for members and market them. I think that would be fair? Happy to discuss as I say. 

Enjoy the hats! Reuven.

19 hours ago, FootballBobbles said:

Hi,

I posted about the Scotland 90 Hats a little while ago and received a positive response overall. The hats are now available to PRE-ORDER for TAMB members here https://www.footballbobbles.com/product/scotland90/. Use the code TartanArmy to get an exclusive 20% discount.

We've only made 50 of the hats and hope you like them and enjoy the story behind them. We're football fans ourselves, trying to do something a little different for fellow supporters. 

The hats will be shipped (with text and email updates on delivery) from the 29 September 2017, arriving in time for upcoming games with Slovakia and Slovenia, best of luck with those! We hope the hats inspire the same spirit as saw victory in Cyprus in 89.

We're sorry to hear about TAMB closing. If someone does take it on we would be very willing to discuss how we might help, providing we can make some decent products for members and market them. I think that would be fair? Happy to discuss as I say. 

Enjoy the hats! Reuven.

Bought. Can't wait for it to arrive and look forward to more Scotland related stuff.