The Final Globe Earth v Flat Earth Debate - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Final Globe Earth v Flat Earth Debate

55 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Big telescopes were invented by Freemasons presumably

Yeah they must have been. All those Persian 12th and 13th century books of optics are quite obviously fake, Catholic church and Islam in cahoots 700 years ago to put together a world order. :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, biffer said:

Yeah they must have been. All those Persian 12th and 13th century books of optics are quite obviously fake, Catholic church and Islam in cahoots 700 years ago to put together a world order. :ph34r:

I'll think you'll find your 100% correct there.  Organised religion is a devilish plot to corrupt us all and lead us from the path of Jesus and heaven and make proper Bible believing Christians look bad. See all this God bothering is easy peasy.

13 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Imagine trying to prove that there is such a thing as 'gravity' by showing that an object has more weight and density than air? :lol: 

tyson-mic-drop.jpg

Weight is mass times gravity. By using density you have to reference gravity as well.

What gives objects their weight then? Since gravity doesn't exist?

27 minutes ago, phart said:

Weight is mass times gravity. By using density you have to reference gravity as well.

What gives objects their weight then? Since gravity doesn't exist?

If you can't wait for an answer I'll fill in.

Weight=mxg is a false assumption based on false science created by so called scientists who are part of a worldwide plot to turn us away from baby Jesus. Don't think density is a function of gravity even in false science its a function of mass and volume.

Weight is simply the tendancy of things to fall down, imagine how ridiculous it would be if things fell up, madness.

You've not been paying attention to Scottys previous answers and you tube vids have you?

Edited by Eisegerwind

15 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

Since you've reentered this thread, how about addressing the points that you ignored when it was previously active?

I haven't been ignoring any points.

It'll take time.

Couple of weeks perhaps.

But if the earth were flat the would still be visible from here even if it had circled over your way, would it not?

No, not if it's 'small' and 'close'.

13 hours ago, Mindimoo said:

So are the other planets and the sun flat too?   Are they all just discs floating about in space?

I don't know.

They appear to be 'CD' shaped 'light'.

12 hours ago, biffer said:

No point in arguing with religious fundamentalists.

I'm not religious (as you well know).

I'm trying to get to an honest truthful conclusion.

Theres was a globe in my classroom when I started school, and since I've never 'stood' back and seen the earth with our own eyes, I'd like to know if it's truth or 'conditioning'.

3c763543afd6f64d55378bc00e9f18fb--flat-e

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Big telescopes were invented by Freemasons presumably

10 hours ago, biffer said:

9 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

I'll think you'll find your 100% correct there.  Organised religion is a devilish plot to corrupt us all and lead us from the path of Jesus and heaven and make proper Bible believing Christians look bad. See all this God bothering is easy peasy.

You guys are slowly getting it. :)

6 hours ago, mariokempes56 said:

FFS - so its OK for the other "planets" to be round - just not Earth.....holy cow batman.

How do you know that they are planets?

(If the snooker balls are 'spheres' does the table have to be a 'sphere' too?)

3 hours ago, phart said:

Weight is mass times gravity.

That's what they have taught you.

(I disagree.)

Edited by Scotty CTA
Hit the wrong button.

53 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Mm - a quicky for the flatties  - what is on the underside of Earth ? Or does an underside even exist ? Am I going mad ..

Thank you for your question Mario.

Taking all of the Bible verses and putting them together, the image would look something like this...

C45mTU2VcAAH6kR.jpgancient-hebrew-universe.jpg

When we say 'Flat Earth' we only mean the surface.

1af597f09f222f793bccd17a020188b0--flat-e

The 'Freemasonic' UN map pretty much gives it away.

Hidden in plain sight...

UNFlag33.jpg

Since you've reentered this thread, how about addressing the points that you ignored when it was previously active?

I haven't been getting answers either Mr. Gatekeeper.

What is the formula for determining the curvature of the earth since we 'know' :wave: that it's circumference is 24,900 miles?

(And why can we see objects at long distances that are supposed to be well below that curvature?)

13 hours ago, Toepoke said:

:blink: The graphic that's been scribbled over answers the question!

They are asking... Based on what you believe (that graphic), "How come... "

47 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

They appear to be 'CD' shaped 'light'.

The full moon appears as a large circular light simultaneously all over the earth. If the moon was a flat disc it would appear oval in some parts of the world.

Hold a CD directly in front of you then view it from different angles to see why that would happen.

20 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Thank you for your question Mario.

Taking all of the Bible verses and putting them together, the image would look something like this...

C45mTU2VcAAH6kR.jpg

What about Revelation 7:1? You know, the bit about the Earth having four corners ...

2 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

What about Revelation 7:1? You know, the bit about the Earth having four corners ...

I've already answered that.

It could be making reference to the 4 points of the compass, or it could be a physical 4 corners beyond the circle of the earth.

8 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

The full moon appears as a large circular light simultaneously all over the earth. If the moon was a flat disc it would appear oval in some parts of the world.

Hold a CD directly in front of you then view it from different angles to see why that would happen.

By 'CD' I mean that I can't tell how 'thick' it is.

Seeing it as 'round' from our vantage point doesn't necessarily make it a sphere.

19 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I haven't been getting answers either Mr. Gatekeeper.

What is the formula for determining the curvature of the earth since we 'know' :wave: that it's circumference is 24,900 miles?

The Earth isn't a perfect sphere, it's flattened, so it has no natural radius from which you could derive a consistent mathematical formula.

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I've already answered that.

It could be making reference to the 4 points of the compass, or it could be a physical 4 corners beyond the circle of the earth.

But your answer makes no sense - when you illustrated it previously you then had to retract it. I mentioned it again because your post was cherry-picking biblical-verse 'data'. 

12 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

By 'CD' I mean that I can't tell how 'thick' it is.

Seeing it as 'round' from our vantage point doesn't necessarily make it a sphere.

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

flat-earth-memes-210-20.jpg?w=402&h=402

That graphic actually illustrates what I was saying.

The disc appears oval shaped in the sketch but if you were holding the torch it would look like a circle.

For an object moving across the sky to appear circular at all times from all points on earth then that object must be spherical.

2 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

The Earth isn't a perfect sphere, it's flattened...

Too funny.

(Like a pancake?)

4 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

...so it has no natural radius from which you could derive a consistent mathematical formula.

Don't give me that.

It's not a PERFECT sphere so you can't do it? :lol:

Here... Use this pathetic phony NASA CGI image and tell me the formula for the curvature.

C'mon... a 24,900 mile circumference... get cracking.

136068main_bm5_3.jpg

9 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

But your answer makes no sense - when you illustrated it previously you then had to retract it. 

Nope, nothing like that as you well know.

I found an image that showed a 'circular' earth inside a square to give you an idea of what I meant and how 4 physical corners could be possible.

You purposely took it as if I was showing you EXACTLY what the flat earth looks like because you are a gatekeeper and that's what gatekeepers do.

15 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

I mentioned it again because your post was cherry-picking biblical-verse 'data'. 

There was no top view, and North, South, East and West are understood.

11 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

That graphic actually illustrates what I was saying.

The disc appears oval shaped in the sketch but if you were holding the torch it would look like a circle.

For an object moving across the sky to appear circular at all times from all points on earth then that object must be spherical.

i don't know exactly what the moon is, but I believe that it emits it's own light and that it's not something that we can land on.