Champions League - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Champions League

51 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

No the champions league but I see on the BBC that's there 20.000 colonge fans in London for there game against arsenal but only got an allocation of 3.000 could be a recipe for trouble there I would think 

first time in europe for 25 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41271874

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Been delayed by an hour as they've taken over home sections as they're battling into the ground. 

Old school fitba, gotta love it :lol:

Just switched it on to see that.

Not sure what can be done about 20,000 unwanted visitors.

:lol:

I suspect the reason It's sold out is that a fair whack of the Cologne fans do have tickets. Can't imagine the europa league had the Arsenal support that excited, but may be wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, fringo said:

At least they didn't pi*s away 200 million on one player in the hope of winning it this year.........oh hang on.

:lol:

Qatar have spent over a billion on the team, and not made it beyond the CL quarters.

had one ear on the Spurs v Juve game

at half time the panel were all smug. Critical of the senior Juve defence and saying Juve need to change it but "I don't see any quality on the bench to trouble Spurs"

2nd half, Juve make their sub, 5 mins later 2 goals.

:wave:

I enjoyed that 2nd half performance juve know how to win, I hope jimmy hills love child feels as sick  hittin the post in the last minute as I did when the bastard scored against us in the last minute, get it right fuckin up him English bastard 

Edited by jcs

8 minutes ago, Big Col said:

had one ear on the Spurs v Juve game

at half time the panel were all smug. Critical of the senior Juve defence and saying Juve need to change it but "I don't see any quality on the bench to trouble Spurs"

2nd half, Juve make their sub, 5 mins later 2 goals.

:wave:

Spurs done ok tbh but were playing a team with a massive European pedigree and a refusal to give in (insert unitalian stereotype as required), juve's players champions league games combined will be well over a ton , spurs will have maybe have 2 dozen

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

Quite glad Spurs are out. Pretty much everyone round where I live is Spurs or Arsenal, not sure which one I dislike most and Kirk is spot on about Deli Ali.

I’m glad when any British team get fucked, including Rangers. :P

Edited by Ormond