Looking for tickets - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Looking for tickets

arbroath55

50 minutes ago, arbroath55 said:

Every time this happens ie a sell out and ticketless fans, we get warned about buying in the home end.....

It's honestly three first time I've seen it. Certainly written on ticket page anyway.

If you click the link and zoom in you'll see the Scotland end far left.

15 hours ago, calum83 said:

i think the scotland end was 27 28 29 if you get a stadium plan

Looking now - seems we`ve got the sections to 27 to 31 behind the goal to the left - section 26 is closest and they`ve blocked out a buffer zone 4 seats wide in this section - moving round beyond our section and into the next area they`ve blocked out the little section in the top corner and the next section closest to us on this side will be 32.

i've noted that this site allows purchases of up to 8 tickets and that info plus looking at how many tickets have already been sold and the attendances at Slovenian home games in this campaign lowest 7,839 - Malta and highest 13,274 - England

I've been on the Slovenian fa website and put this through google translate  

The Slovenian football team will play the last match in the regular part of qualifications for the 2018 world championship on October 8th at 18:00. Our boys will move to Stozice with the Scots, and you can secure the tickets for an important match from today onwards.

The price of the ticket is 30 €, but you can also get it with a special PETROL15 code for 15 €. Also this time will be available the family sector, where tickets for adults are priced at € 30 (PETROL15 = 15 €), and tickets for children up to the age of 14 are € 20 (PETROL15 = € 10). Reduced prices are valid at Petrol service stations, where discount codes do not have to be submitted.

Tickets are available on the website www.nzs.si and www.eventim.si, the official NZS NIKE store at Mestni trg in Ljubljana, petrol stations Petrol and their own sales offices Eventim.

The match between Slovenia and Scotland will also have a strong charity note, since € 1 will be dedicated to the Europa Donna Association from each sold ticket, with which the Slovenian Football Federation of Slovenia has joined forces to raise awareness of breast cancer issues.

52 minutes ago, arbroath55 said:

Looking now - seems we`ve got the sections to 27 to 31 behind the goal to the left - section 26 is closest and they`ve blocked out a buffer zone 4 seats wide in this section - moving round beyond our section and into the next area they`ve blocked out the little section in the top corner and the next section closest to us on this side will be 32.

i've noted that this site allows purchases of up to 8 tickets and that info plus looking at how many tickets have already been sold and the attendances at Slovenian home games in this campaign lowest 7,839 - Malta and highest 13,274 - England

I've been on the Slovenian fa website and put this through google translate  

The Slovenian football team will play the last match in the regular part of qualifications for the 2018 world championship on October 8th at 18:00. Our boys will move to Stozice with the Scots, and you can secure the tickets for an important match from today onwards.

The price of the ticket is 30 €, but you can also get it with a special PETROL15 code for 15 €. Also this time will be available the family sector, where tickets for adults are priced at € 30 (PETROL15 = 15 €), and tickets for children up to the age of 14 are € 20 (PETROL15 = € 10). Reduced prices are valid at Petrol service stations, where discount codes do not have to be submitted.

Tickets are available on the website www.nzs.si and www.eventim.si, the official NZS NIKE store at Mestni trg in Ljubljana, petrol stations Petrol and their own sales offices Eventim.

The match between Slovenia and Scotland will also have a strong charity note, since € 1 will be dedicated to the Europa Donna Association from each sold ticket, with which the Slovenian Football Federation of Slovenia has joined forces to raise awareness of breast cancer issues. 

im not looking for a home end ticket just trying to help out anyone trying to get in the home end and try and give the best advice i can 

The Slovenian FA may wait until after the results of the 9th round of games before cancelling tickets. If both nations can qualify there is no way they will allow supporters to mix in the stadium. Especially given what happened the other night at the Arsenal game. 

On 17/09/2017 at 8:32 PM, wubbs said:

The Slovenian FA may wait until after the results of the 9th round of games before cancelling tickets. If both nations can qualify there is no way they will allow supporters to mix in the stadium. Especially given what happened the other night at the Arsenal game. 

What’s Arsenal v Koln got to do with Scotland?

Just highlighting a recent example of away fans getting tickets in the home end of a UEFA competition. I'm sure other clubs competiting in UEFA tournaments will be somewhat wary in the next few months, as will member nations in general.