Orlando - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

AberdeenAngus

On 07/09/2017 at 9:34 PM, Broath Boy said:

Not in the theme parks but Orlando Ale House on International Drive show all the games, I will be there watching games.

22 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I've not been for a few years but the last time I was there, there was a pretty big Sports Bar in Universal City Walk that had about 100 screens.  I'd imagine if you were going to get it anywhere it would be there.

The one at Citywalk is the NBC Sports Grill, I've never been in but there always seemed to have loads of sports on so I would imagine that you'd be able to find it on in there if you ask.

Miller's Ale House/Orlando Ale House will definitely show it and there are loads of them dotted around. You're probably best finding out what channel the game will be on in the US which will make it easier for them to find it for you.

On 9/7/2017 at 8:47 PM, AberdeenAngus said:

Are there any sports bars in the theme parks likely to be showing the Slovakia & Slovenia  games?

Just returned.

Disney / Universal wifi is superb. 

I watched the Plastic Whistle (Dons) & Lithuania game on my phone as I walked around Island of Adventure & Disney Springs.

Just tell your kids / partner / wife / boyfriend (?) ;) that you're taking photo's of them and you'll be fine AA

Thank me later.......:P

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Miller's. Server said they weren't showing the game. 

Looked further down ID- no luck. 

Was passing back Miller's and saw it was on. Went in and same server actually asked me if I was sure that it was the Scotland game :lol:

Watched it in the main restaurant. My 2 lads had their Scotland tops on. 

Great result B)

Was in Millers an hour before kick-off, ordered food asked what screen to watch Scotland game, hostess came over and apologised, her words, we've been bumped for England game, so asks where local showing, yard house her reply, get there and to be told again we've been bumped for England game, so went next door at Wings and they had it on. Celebrated with my young lad and misses. If you guys are still here on Sunday let's find a place that's showing the game with commentary on that we can feel every emotion. BTW Mickey Mouse is a rip off bas*er*d.