Who was your favourite TAMB poster? - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who was your favourite TAMB poster?

23 hours ago, phart said:

My favourite poster is thplinth. So many folk thought we were the same person. Which made a special sort of weirdness we shared. The actual truth is we've never conversed outside the TAMB, I don't know his real name or anything.

So how do you know you're not him...?

22 hours ago, thplinth said:

All true. We don't know each other at all. Yet I agree with what you post and read all your posts. Really enjoyed our interactions on here phart. I doubt it will take us long to work out who we are on zombie TAMB. 

edit: joking aside you have posted a massive amount of interesting stuff on this website and been a really enjoyable poster phart. my favourite for sure. (along with kernie.)

Given the game away here boys. You are both Khraeigh. Think you've over-egged it now...

22 hours ago, phart said:

I think it was a poster called "Mazz" who had me laughing like mad when she posted "FREE THE BIG GINGER RIDE" when we were trying to get Jam unbanned. I was in hysterics just the timing in the thread etc, never really interacted but that sticks out as one of the best TAMB comments for me.

Surreal. The mod that banned him is now running with (well trying to keep up with) "THE BIG GINGER RIDE" down Aberdeen beach at lunch times once a week these days... How the hell did that happen?

Too many to list...

This place was an unhealthy addiction for me for well over a decade. Couldn't begin to list the number of fantastic people I met through this board, but grateful that so many of them are now friends in my "real life". Also can't overstate how big a part of my life all of this was, the banter on here, the arguments and discussions, the characters, the stories - and then meeting up with folk in the most unlikely of places - that could only be contrived by a random qualifying draw for a football qualification campaign.

So many memories that will live with me forever.

3 minutes ago, Flat Earth said:

Too many to list...

This place was an unhealthy addiction for me for well over a decade. Couldn't begin to list the number of fantastic people I met through this board, but grateful that so many of them are now friends in my "real life". Also can't overstate how big a part of my life all of this was, the banter on here, the arguments and discussions, the characters, the stories - and then meeting up with folk in the most unlikely of places - that could only be contrived by a random qualifying draw for a football qualification campaign.

:ok:

5 minutes ago, Flat Earth said:

Too many to list...

:ok:

Actually, my favourite tambers are all those who bought or streamed by album

"One" by secova

51vJWf1T0uL._SS500.jpg

available from many music outlets such as

https://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Secova/dp/B06XX6HWY9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504902579&sr=8-1&keywords=secova+one

https://www.amazon.com/One-Secova/dp/B06XWX18Y9

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/one/id1220693469

Thanks but honestly, i would prefer that you buy it or stream it on Apple music rather than Spotify as they pay $0.001 per stream which is pretty pish. 

But then the album's pish so it all balances out

2 minutes ago, brant grebner said:

Actually, my favourite tambers are all those who bought or streamed by album

"One" by secova

51vJWf1T0uL._SS500.jpg

available from many music outlets such as

https://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Secova/dp/B06XX6HWY9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504902579&sr=8-1&keywords=secova+one

https://www.amazon.com/One-Secova/dp/B06XWX18Y9

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/one/id1220693469

Thanks but honestly, i would prefer that you buy it or stream it on Apple music rather than Spotify as they pay $0.001 per stream which is pretty pish. 

But then the album's pish so it all balances out

Brant (Geldoff) any chance you can compose a single to raise funds and save the TAMB from death (and put together all the TAMB celeb contacts you have to sing in it)? 

I think we should all get started on the lyrics now in this thread. 

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Brant (Geldoff) any chance you can compose a single to raise funds and save the TAMB from death (and put together all the TAMB celeb contacts you have to sing in it)? 

I think we should all get started on the lyrics now in this thread. 

Geldof's a nawbag wi nae talent.

I'm Midge Ure

19 minutes ago, Flat Earth said:

Too many to list...

My God - it's the resurrection!

Met you and Susan in many places over the years, without ever identifying ourselves, but I particularly remember the day in the pub in Novi Sad where we all declined the offer to go help clear the snow on the pitch.

Hope you folks are well.

3 minutes ago, Flure said:

I'm afraid he died earlier this year.

51 years of age. Blod clot in the leg.

Whit ?

Not the same Colonel that supports Rangers and likes the horses and sends me an occasional christmas/new year text ?

5 minutes ago, Flure said:

I'm afraid he died earlier this year.

51 years of age. Blod clot in the leg.

Colonel is dead?? Jeezo... No words.