One for the road - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

One for the road

Anybody fancy it ?

Be good to see some of the (even) older faces,we can settle old scores....sorry catch up and talk about Balloch Thistle.

Drink to the death of the clowns of some sort.

i can't do the Saturday after the lights are switched off because I'll be in California with Charlie Endell from this very board.

Thoughts....

Would be up for that but I don't have many free Saturdays this side of Christmas. Could do Saturday 7 October if we make it Slovenia.  Failing that - 4th or 11th November in Glasgow...because, after all, we were the most successful at organising a get together! Let's get Mindi to book the table again....

16 minutes ago, jenblueeyes said:

Would be up for that but I don't have many free Saturdays this side of Christmas. Could do Saturday 7 October if we make it Slovenia.  Failing that - 4th or 11th November in Glasgow...because, after all, we were the most successful at organising a get together! Let's get Mindi to book the table again....

DO NOT TEMPT ME!

Someone from the tamb 'elite' should organise this. I would say the following; the venue could be Glasgow,Embra or Aberdeen. Or somewhere within that triangle lol! The board closes on 1/11 so any date around then would be appropriate ?

37 minutes ago, slasher said:

Someone from the tamb 'elite' should organise this. I would say the following; the venue could be Glasgow,Embra or Aberdeen. Or somewhere within that triangle lol! The board closes on 1/11 so any date around then would be appropriate ?

We are busy

17 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

I'd be up for this. If only to find out from Chas. Endell how the f*ck I got home from that beer festival we attended a couple of years back.

:lol: 

i was in the Georgic last Sunday and that very subject was raised - the stuff they were dishing out at the Southside beer festival was lethal - I turned up in Cafe Georgic post festival a gibbering mess - much sneezing and farting later I departed - this was only about dinnertime as well!

Edited by Charlie Endell

28 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Is this night to follow directly from all the fights that have been arranged on here over the years? If so count me in. Has anyone contact details for Uddyredz as he can open a book and let us know the odds asap? 

TartanJon will have his contact details I reckon.