Tambs for the memories - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tambs for the memories

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

:lol: 

I'd forgotten about that. Happy times! 

Isn't Faddy & Fletch @PASTA Mick? Doesn't post much anymore, mind you. 

Really?? F me. Every day is a school day on here, well well well.

You mean the green tinted glass wearer from down South who championed the causes of Fanny Dox, Mark Burchill, Simon Donnelly, Mark McNally and Ross Wallace for years is the SAME person who has been championing wee Jimbo Forrests case for selection all these years?! Who'd have thunk it??

Edited by Dalgety Bay TA

Just now, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Really?? me. Every day is a school day on here, well well well.

You mean the green tinted glass wearer from down South who championed the causes of Fanny Dox, Mark Burchill, Simon Donnelly, Mark McNally and Ross Wallace for years is the SAME person who has been championing wee Jimbo Forrests case for selection all these years?! Who'd have thunk it??

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not? :lol: 

It was funny when the army guys from here thought Jimmy Savile was sound when he died and the rest of us knew he was a massive nonce.

The resurrection of that fred when Savile died was funny,a lot of folk had to eat humble pie which ironically was what Jimmy used to lure his victims into his dressing room at the BBC.

Just now, Dalgety Bay TA said:

The Rangers fan who used to finish off every post with "Still Smiling :)"..... can't remember his name now. Often thought of him when Rangers died.

It wasn't WeeBarry'sGotAnMBE, was it? 

15 minutes ago, TartanJon said:

It was funny when the army guys from here thought Jimmy Savile was sound when he died and the rest of us knew he was a massive nonce.

The resurrection of that fred when Savile died was funny,a lot of folk had to eat humble pie which ironically was what Jimmy used to lure his victims into his dressing room at the BBC.

That's not quite my recollection, Jude was calling him a paedo and loads of folk were slating her.

23 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

The Rangers fan who used to finish off every post with "Still Smiling :)"..... can't remember his name now. Often thought of him when Rangers died.

18 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Nah, before WeeBarrys time.

10 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

It was Gsomething I think

It was Gmac :ok:

For me it was the whole Kraiegh debacle.

By the end of it I had real life friends apologise to me cause they didn't believe me . Some Hibby jumped out a plane in his memory FFS.

Just for the sheer madness of it all, Finding out that Calmac had phoned every mortuary in Glasgow to see if he had actually died. To the fact no one said anything for a year till the much maligned on here BT asked the question. This stemming from a drinking session in Manchester with Pistonbroke and Andriemack (i think). It had tonnes of subplots and the thread on it was actually where Ron got "permabanned" for the first time. The sinister "hun-lite" trio who had also harboured suspicions on jamboskickback. The prize-draw chicanery over there. The fact you had to explain to folk what happened over there and it was like deprogramming a cult member. The whole thing lasted weeks and ended up with the Sun doorstepping the guy.

27 minutes ago, phart said:

For me it was the whole Kraiegh debacle.

By the end of it I had real life friends apologise to me cause they didn't believe me . Some Hibby jumped out a plane in his memory FFS.

Just for the sheer madness of it all, Finding out that Calmac had phoned every mortuary in Glasgow to see if he had actually died. To the fact no one said anything for a year till the much maligned on here BT asked the question. This stemming from a drinking session in Manchester with Pistonbroke and Andriemack (i think). It had tonnes of subplots and the thread on it was actually where Ron got "permabanned" for the first time. The sinister "hun-lite" trio who had also harboured suspicions on jamboskickback. The prize-draw chicanery over there. The fact you had to explain to folk what happened over there and it was like deprogramming a cult member. The whole thing lasted weeks and ended up with the Sun doorstepping the guy.

The guy came back on here as @IAteAllThePies