Ticket Sales Slovakia - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales Slovakia

kmcca5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, CNelson said:

Just went on to buy 3 tickets for mates but cant seem to get any together, long shot but anyone got 3 spares next to each other or know if we are going to open anymore sections?

Nevermind this, just spoke to woman at SSC who asked me how ticket sales were going... Told there they werent many left and she said they would open another section shortly.

4 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

Surely need to open South Upper now. 

I think the South Upper will be where the majority of the debenture seats will be sold. Seems to be the way that the SFA are working it now, for the games with higher demand anyway.

I would imagine that when it goes on public sale then at least half of it will already be gone.

21 minutes ago, Lion Rampant said:

I think the South Upper will be where the majority of the debenture seats will be sold. Seems to be the way that the SFA are working it now, for the games with higher demand anyway.

I would imagine that when it goes on public sale then at least half of it will already be gone.

Just saw the debenture tickets that my work has and they are all for the South Upper, so I would imagine that most of debenture seats will have been sold in here.

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Sad as a nation that we are so divided that Ibrox and Parkhead can sell out every second week but Hampden can’t. We really are becoming more and more like Northern Ireland the country all the time. 

I honestly don't think that is the case at all - there are many thousands of old firm fans that are passionate about Scotland, just as there are many thousands of non-old firm fans who have no interest in international football at all.

I think there is a lot of apathy about us not having qualified for a major tournament in 20 years (which is a disgrace BTW) & the dreadful way the SFA govern & promote our game.

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

Sad as a nation that we are so divided that Ibrox and Parkhead can sell out every second week but Hampden can’t. We really are becoming more and more like Northern Ireland the country all the time. 

They dont

Theres regularly empty seats at Ibrox and Parkhead.Dont be fooled by the crowds they give out to the press

2 hours ago, Langtonian said:

They dont

Theres regularly empty seats at Ibrox and Parkhead.Dont be fooled by the crowds they give out to the press

Ibrox has been sold out every game so far this season. Any empty seats (in the home end) are people who have bought tickets that don't turn up and haven't released their tickets for re-sale.

These games however have all been weekend games, I would doubt they would sell out for midweek games.

Edited by theweestevie

7 hours ago, CNelson said:

G7 opened today also, most of G6 sold since yesterday. Looking good for a full house i think.

Yes . That is the last section. Only SS Upper left after they have gone.