Allocation - Page 14 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

Flinging personal abuse at people on the internet is the pits no matter who it is i have seen many forms on here and elsewhere grow up and get over it how sad that we are on this earth such a short time and people just cant move on sometimes things go wrong but who are we to be judge and jury  i dont know Robert Mc Dermott personally but have seen him about and am sure that he is a good man the only enemy you have is within yourself if you have a conscience..... end of or carry on like little school bullies Best of luck Robert:)

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, stinky said:

Flinging personal abuse at people on the internet is the pits no matter who it is i have seen many forms on here and elsewhere grow up and get over it how sad that we are on this earth such a short time and people just cant move on sometimes things go wrong but who are we to be judge and jury  i dont know Robert Mc Dermott personally but have seen him about and am sure that he is a good man the only enemy you have is within yourself if you have a conscience..... end of or carry on like little school bullies Best of luck Robert:)

Hiya Rab, Hiya pal ;)

3 hours ago, stinky said:

:Tumbleweed-2:

1. Try not to take the fitba' too seriously.

2. Try not to take the internet too seriously.

3. Try and enjoy trips away and days out and do not drag it down with real life troubles.  It's meant to be an escape from all that crap.

4. Avoid the very obvious bait of internet trolls and wind-up merchants.

5. Stop whingin' about stuff that really doesn't matter.  If you must whinge, find a forum about austerity or global climate change.

6. C'mon Scotland!!