Allocation - Page 13 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/10/2017 at 10:12 AM, arbroath55 said:

Based on this I've revised my ticket sales predictor below......

Total number of 8-10 pointers = 885 who have bought 787 tickets therefore 88.92% of this group have bought.

Total number of 6 & 7 pointers = 1308 who have bought 557 tickets therefore 42.6 % of this group have bought.

Therefore there are 1021 tickets left for other groups and if I am going to assume that the % uptake will decline as has been demonstrated in the difference between 88.92% and 42.6% from the groups above 

Today  717 x  5 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 35% will buy = 358 leaving 663

On Monday 928 x 4 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 30% will buy = 279 leaving 384

On Tuesday 1389 x 3 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 25% will buy = 348 leaving 36

On Wednesday 2413 x 2 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 20% will want to buy = 483  = a shortage of 447

I've seen ticket number 1935 has been sold and my prediction was for 1981 to be sold by the end of today so I'm not too far away.

13 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

2082 this morning , seems a big jump 

Not sure if it is a big jump.

My 3 points were Wembley, Ireland and Gibraltar (Poland & Germany had just dropped off) and I'm sure a lot of those on 3pts were like myself who were waiting to see if this would be a big game before booking (last few campaigns have scunnered me).

I know that's the case in my group of mates.

56 minutes ago, arbroath55 said:

Just got ours but no idea what ticket numbers, I was forecasting sales of 348 today to 3 pointers and assuming most will have been sold in the last 20 minutes then that`s 266 sold already based on the highest ticket number reported yesterday 1935 and the 2201 reported today 

Ticket 2300 reported = sales of 365 today, time to start a `Looking for tickets` thread....

35 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not sure if it is a big jump.

My 3 points were Wembley, Ireland and Gibraltar (Poland & Germany had just dropped off) and I'm sure a lot of those on 3pts were like myself who were waiting to see if this would be a big game before booking (last few campaigns have scunnered me).

I know that's the case in my group of mates.

Same as that, with almost 1400 on 3 points I reckon most people would of been trying bang on 12..

18 minutes ago, pans pete said:

Sold out and no waiting list. What happens when collections are announced and tickets returned ?

You pester the SFA. Multiple phone calls a day asking for returns. If your lucky you get one that's been returned before someone else gets it. Seems to be the way they do it now. I got one for the France game last year like that and I know a woman who got two Lithuania tickets from one point by phoning up. It's pot luck now instead of a waiting list I am afraid. 

2 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Another keyboard warrior Mark Williamson.

Mate what the fuk are you all about man?

I really don't understand what your end game is with all your internet shite. Is it just a case of any kind of attention being better than none at all? You seem to be going out your way to make every dislike you.

I really think you need help.

8 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Mate what the fuk are you all about man?

I really don't understand what your end game is with all your internet shite. Is it just a case of any kind of attention being better than none at all? You seem to be going out your way to make every dislike you.

I really think you need help.

:lol: it's not even my real name. Top marks to mad Rab for trying though. 

52 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

:lol: it's not even my real name. Top marks to mad Rab for trying though. 

11 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Another keyboard warrior Mark Williamson.

I know that obviously lol. I just mean in general. The guy's behaviour is truly bizzare.