Allocation - Page 10 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

13 minutes ago, Easy_1967 said:

I've sadly dropped to three points over this campaign so I dunno whether to be happy at the news of a greater outside chance of getting an away brief, or sad that they seem to be cracking down on home end ticket access. :lol:

I'd fancy my chances now if I was on three, anything lower can forget it though.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AlfieMoon said:

Slovenia Away Ticket Allocation Increase

Friday, 08 September 2017

We are pleased to inform Scotland Supporters Club members that the Slovenian FA has this morning confirmed that they are increasing our allocation of tickets for our 8 October clash to 2567 tickets.

This follows ongoing discussions between the Supporters Centre and the Slovenian FA since our initial allocation of 1230 tickets. 

The Slovenian FA has informed us that any Scotland fans that have purchased a ticket for the home end will have their ticket cancelled and will not be allowed to enter the stadium without an official away end ticket. 

Tickets are currently on sale to members with 8-10 points. At 12 noon today (Friday, 8 September) members with 7-10 points will be able to purchase.

You can find the full sales schedule here.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsCategoryID=6&newsID=17194

Well done the Supporters Club! That's more like it!

Keep it up...

8 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

Lithuania went to 3 and only 1800 for there so you never know

Aye fingers crossed.  Was there last week and went in home end but that was different story as their FA were encouraging it!

Jeans and t-shirt might be way forward

2 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

Slovenia Away Ticket Allocation Increase

Friday, 08 September 2017

We are pleased to inform Scotland Supporters Club members that the Slovenian FA has this morning confirmed that they are increasing our allocation of tickets for our 8 October clash to 2567 tickets.

This follows ongoing discussions between the Supporters Centre and the Slovenian FA since our initial allocation of 1230 tickets. 

The Slovenian FA has informed us that any Scotland fans that have purchased a ticket for the home end will have their ticket cancelled and will not be allowed to enter the stadium without an official away end ticket. 

Tickets are currently on sale to members with 8-10 points. At 12 noon today (Friday, 8 September) members with 7-10 points will be able to purchase.

You can find the full sales schedule here.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsCategoryID=6&newsID=17194

tickets don't seem to be on sale yet to home fans , be hard for any of us to have bought home end ones 

Had a wee look at the table and as I understand it if everybody on 5 points and above buys a ticket (highly unlikely)  there would still be 43 tickets left for 4 pointers, I'm thinking some 3 pointers could be in with a chance  GOOD LUCK just my opinion as we're already sorted 

Likely to be because they know that there will be tons of Scotland fans in home end - so better they just give us more in the first place.

Great news. I'm on 6 and was preparing for mad dash n Saturday and potential disappointment.

Edited by chewie