Allocation - Page 9 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

787 sold as of this morning so, 443 left for the 498 7 pointers so far ?? 

We're still running under the 100% of 10 etc, so looking good for a few 6 pointers I would say but only a few & you'd need to be quick ??

Did they send a tweet out again? I am waiting for the 12 noon rush this am!

Slovenia Away Ticket Allocation Increase

Friday, 08 September 2017

We are pleased to inform Scotland Supporters Club members that the Slovenian FA has this morning confirmed that they are increasing our allocation of tickets for our 8 October clash to 2567 tickets.

This follows ongoing discussions between the Supporters Centre and the Slovenian FA since our initial allocation of 1230 tickets. 

The Slovenian FA has informed us that any Scotland fans that have purchased a ticket for the home end will have their ticket cancelled and will not be allowed to enter the stadium without an official away end ticket. 

Tickets are currently on sale to members with 8-10 points. At 12 noon today (Friday, 8 September) members with 7-10 points will be able to purchase.

You can find the full sales schedule here.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsCategoryID=6&newsID=17194

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

The cynic in me believes that they had that allocation all along, but that they choose to release it in batches to create an illusion of scarcity, much like what they do with home games.

i hear you :lol:

1 minute ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Everyone on 5+ should now get apparently 

Yea, everyone on 5 and 40 or so left for four pointers, saying 8-10 took 800 and everyone on 7-5 buys.