Allocation - Page 5 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Another keyboard warrior I see

I see you are upto your usual pish again posting on your secret wee pages asking who I am? For the avoidance of doubt I am Colin Moffat, I am 37 and I will boot your snakey wee arse if I ever see you. I promise. 

1 minute ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Just the evidence I'm looking for ?????

Evidence of what? You are a wee coward who would shite your breeks if somecvnt said boo to you. I'd punch the shite oot o' you. Why do you talk about keyboard warriors when you just delete replies and ban who you don't want anyone seeing? 

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Evidence of what? You are a wee coward who would shite your breeks if somecvnt said boo to you. I'd punch the shite oot o' you. Why do you talk about keyboard warriors when you just delete replies and ban who you don't want anyone seeing? 

You're the coward that hides behind the keyboard giving folk grief .

14 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I see you are upto your usual pish again posting on your secret wee pages asking who I am? For the avoidance of doubt I am Colin Moffat, I am 37 and I will boot your snakey wee arse if I ever see you. I promise. 

4 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Just the evidence I'm looking for ?????

You're gonna have the FBI at your door Moffat, or worse, the mafia..... he's connected ya know :rollsmile: 

Just now, Robert Mcdermott said:

You're the coward that hides behind the keyboard giving folk grief .

Nae, bother. I'll jump on a plane the now away fae my keyboard just to rap your jaw. Be o'er in a minute. What a walloper. Do you ever get embarrassed that there is a line of hundreds of guys who would gladly slap your pus? 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You're gonna have the FBI at your door Moffat, or worse, the mafia..... he's connected ya know :rollsmile: 

He'd need to make a statement to the FBI first if he could find the time away from sucking his munter of a wife's huge cock.

1 hour ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Yeah Jamie, there is now 142 less people on 7-10 points & if everyone on 8-10 buys, there'll be 345 left for the 498 7 pointers.

The updated table is on the SSC site - with the wrong heading still :ok:

http://www.supporters.scottishfa.co.uk/points-table/

Thanks John,

The way I read it is im 7/10 on to get a ticket. That is also assuming every 10-7 pointer takes a ticket (which won't be the case).

J