Chucking beer - Page 2 - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chucking beer

Credit Card

46 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It used to be the case that the riff raff only really showed at yer Pragues, Amsterdams, Dublins and holiday resorts. They've obviously started branching out

It's so cheap to get to most places with budget airlines etc, its enivetable that Glaswegians and the like will be more inclined to spend their money on these trips. 

I didn't see any real bad behaviour in Vilnius , not even the usual suspects kicking a ball about, but maybe I was drinking in a different pub . Wasn't too bothered by a light beer shower , too busy celebrating.

If you want bad behaviour there was plenty on show before and during the Wembley game .

31 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It used to be the case that the riff raff only really showed at yer Pragues, Amsterdams, Dublins and holiday resorts. They've obviously started branching out

I'm not so sure of that, there's some complete and utter attention seeking bellends who've 8-10pts and follow Scotland everywhere.

Suppose it's what you deem as riff raff. Can think of some fairly well known fans who've been a disgrace abroad. Even as far back as Macedonia in 2008 we chose to stay in Veles instead of Skopje to escape it!

Match day it's unavoidable but eventually got fed up of 3 days solid with some folk who doesn't seem to have the basic grasp of manners or body hygiene!

Remember Oslo for the 4-0 drubbing and there was one tube you see at every game flashing at passers bye before the game then slept through the full game.

It's always been the same. Our away support over the past 10 years is probably biggest in number it's ever been so no real surprise the number of rockets has gone up.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm not so sure of that, there's some complete and utter attention seeking bellends who've 8-10pts and follow Scotland everywhere.

Suppose it's what you deem as riff raff. Can think of some fairly well known fans who've been a disgrace abroad. Even as far back as Macedonia in 2008 we chose to stay in Veles instead of Skopje to escape it!

Match day it's unavoidable but eventually got fed up of 3 days solid with some folk who doesn't seem to have the basic grasp of manners or body hygiene!

Remember Oslo for the 4-0 drubbing and there was one tube you see at every game flashing at passers bye before the game then slept through the full game.

It's always been the same. Our away support over the past 10 years is probably biggest in number it's ever been so no real surprise the number of rockets has gone up.

Absolutely spot on. 

31 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Until you met that Perth cvnt? :P

Haha true.

My only issue with the whole trip was the lack of kebab shops. Well that and Russian Mafia kunts trying to get me into a car that was pretending to be a taxi, but I can't blame the tartan army for that :D

Edited by Reevesy

That's nothing - I'm auld enough to remember coming out the old Rangers end at Hampden after a Scotland game having ran the risk of someone pishing down the back of your leg, coming out covered in "stoor" and watching out for the odd empty bottle of Eldorado being launched down to the track at the front  . . . . .plastic cups with shitey lager sounds tame to me :lol::lol:

8 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

That's nothing - I'm auld enough to remember coming out the old Rangers end at Hampden after a Scotland game having ran the risk of someone pishing down the back of your leg, coming out covered in "stoor" and watching out for the odd empty bottle of Eldorado being launched down to the track at the front  . . . . .plastic cups with shitey lager sounds tame to me :lol::lol:

:lol:

On 9/4/2017 at 1:32 PM, scottincarlisle said:

Agreed. This is a big factor of me packing it in. It's embarrassing. 

I can understand your embarrassment. In the Auld days would it would just be your pals rippin the piss out of you, but nowadays, folk put videos of you online. You made a good decision to stop before your boss saw one.

On 9/6/2017 at 1:38 PM, glasgow jock said:

It fairly warmed your feet up on a cauld day though.