RCD Mallorca - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

RCD Mallorca

Mexico

Going to Mallorca in October and I see they are at home to Villarreal II when I am there. They appear to have dropped to the 3rd tier of Spanish Football since I last checked. 

I presume tickets for the game will be easy to come by, just wondered if anyone had any useful tips or have been to the San Moix before? 

Bars & Resturants or any surprises that might be handy to know before going would also be appreciated. 

On 16/08/2017 at 7:07 PM, Mexico said:

Going to Mallorca in October and I see they are at home to Villarreal II when I am there. They appear to have dropped to the 3rd tier of Spanish Football since I last checked. 

I presume tickets for the game will be easy to come by, just wondered if anyone had any useful tips or have been to the San Moix before? 

Bars & Resturants or any surprises that might be handy to know before going would also be appreciated. 

Been once about 15 years ago and tickets were easy. Bars wise we drank in town as from memory the ground is surrounded by hee haw but roads. 

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

Been once about 15 years ago and tickets were easy. Bars wise we drank in town as from memory the ground is surrounded by hee haw but roads. 

Cheers, that's exactly what I was thinking, probably best just having a beer in town before heading out, I thought it'd be unlikely there would be much there