Lets Get A Grip - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lets Get A Grip

Doric

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the first game after the vote have to be at Ibrox? Personally I hate them and their lies, bullying and deception during the referendum. Should we forgive them... at the moment, I cannot even consider it, probably never to be honest. I wish I hadn't bought a ticket and just decided to watch the match in the pub rather than go to that house of lies and shame. Reconciliation is not going to happen quickly (if ever!) and the coming match at this venue is really not helping.

Why does the first game after the vote have to be at Ibrox? Personally I hate them and their lies, bullying and deception during the referendum. Should we forgive them... at the moment, I cannot even consider it, probably never to be honest. I wish I hadn't bought a ticket and just decided to watch the match in the pub rather than go to that house of lies and shame. Reconciliation is not going to happen quickly (if ever!) and the coming match at this venue is really not helping.

Stick some Yes Scotland stickers on your seat then...

Again it's this absolutist nonsense thats being peddaled around. We developed an international football team while within the union. We will keep an international team while in the union still. Thats how our football developed culturally on these islands decades ago. We have seen each other as four seperate nations in the one union before the referendum for centuries that remains the same no matter what meltdown spin gets put on it. Next if we vote to stay in the EU folk will be demanding we have a European team. It's just another political union of sorts.

Like I say leave the politics at the door when you come to a football game. Garbage divisive pish

fine so why sing a political song about being an independent country again. it is no longer appropriate.