This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 111 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

8 minutes ago, Redz said:

What pain are you on about?

If anything the truth hurts.....

Ok, maybe you can tell me, how does a Hun walk, talk or smell?  Then go not to tell me who the good guys are and a couple of posts later say we are all a shower of shite from top to bottom. The guy is unhinged, but gets plenty of encouragement to continue.  I don't question him directly as I blocked his shite months ago.

Edited by The White Ceelo

7 hours ago, Ormond said:

Worst team for a long, long time. Our worst since we got back in the top league. Tannadice could beckon next season for us. :worried:

You're not that bad. Yet. Ross County are going straight down and I reckon Thistle might be the playoff team. 

33 minutes ago, Redz said:

Not at all

Explain why you think it is?

12 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

There's mair snowflakes on here than there is blowing aboot that street oot there

It’s the only mob I fucking hate. Everything they stand for. I don’t hate Celtic. Their fans would always be gracious in defeat. Huns are just evil, nasty Union loving fucks. I’m drunk right now but fuck them.

just one quote I find offensive, there are many others but as said I am maybe just a snowflake, but for you all to be faux offended by some dodgy lyrics at a football game is ever so slightly hypocritical, pricks like this make my want to turn my back on Independence if this would be the way forward, and I'm no drunk. 

Dont know why this dick gets under my skin as he doesn't even have the gall to live here.

1 minute ago, The White Ceelo said:

It’s the only mob I fucking hate. Everything they stand for. I don’t hate Celtic. Their fans would always be gracious in defeat. Huns are just evil, nasty Union loving fucks. I’m drunk right now but fuck them.

just one quote I find offensive, there are many others but as said I am maybe just a snowflake, but for you all to be faux offended by some dodgy lyrics at a football game is ever so slightly hypocritical, pricks like this make my want to turn my back on Independence if this would be the way forward and I'm no drunk

Are you drunk?

21 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Getting there 🍻🍻🍻

Did you ask that as you see no malice or menace in Ormonds quote?

No - I was being sarcastic as you'd already said you were.......then said you weren't  :lol:

There 'might' be a little menace in Ormonds quote(s) from time to time - However I suspect you're mixing up 'malice' with 'truth.'

Like I said. Easily offended when called out.

33 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

just one quote I find offensive, there are many others but as said I am maybe just a snowflake, but for you all to be faux offended by some dodgy lyrics at a football game is ever so slightly hypocritical, pricks like this make my want to turn my back on Independence if this would be the way forward, and I'm no drunk. 

Dont know why this dick gets under my skin as he doesn't even have the gall to live here.

The Huns are offended. :lol:

1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

Not what's written, more the way it's written. If you don't see bigoted then you need specsavers. And people will still make a sympathetic case for him! 

Not what's written, more the way it's written. 

How about its not what's written, more they way you choose to view it to help push your agenda

If you'd read my post clearly you'd have seen I said that The Great @Ormond has no one way bigoted agenda, if any

Ive seen rangers fans on Facebook and know a few who refer to themselves as Huns. Celtc revel in the Tim patter too. The Thai Tims ring any bells?

42 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

I can see how the sweeping generalisations of old firm fans can get under the skin of the decent ones, but I’m surprised anyone can take offence at that and be ambivalent to the bile that comes from the Rangers Away support.

I’m not really offended by anything I hear at the football, but l was a bit surprised at how blasé the Rangers Away support have got.

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I can see how the sweeping generalisations of old firm fans can get under the skin of the decent ones, but I’m surprised anyone can take offence at that and be ambivalent to the bile that comes from the Rangers Away support.

I’m not really offended by anything I hear at the football, but l was a bit surprised at how blasé the Rangers Away support have got.

The White Ceelo’s kidding on though as he enjoys being offended. It gives a Hun purpose to complain.

11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Safety in numbers mate, next to no one would sit alone in a train station singing these songs.  I wonder how many have the balls to call their employers Huns or tims to their face even if they are thinking it. 

45 minutes ago, Redz said:

No - I was being sarcastic as you'd already said you were.......then said you weren't  :lol:

There 'might' be a little menace in Ormonds quote(s) from time to time - However I suspect you're mixing up 'malice' with 'truth.'

Like I said. Easily offended when called out.

Is there a difference in Offended and easily Offended.  Menace or little menace, again is there difference. 

. Huns are just evil, nasty Union loving fucks

Hun - fine

Tim - fine

Hun fuck - offensive

30 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

The away support are getting back to the previous low levels. It's very wearing as White Ceelo poi ta out they'd shite their pants if they were on there own. 

Stick 2000 of them together and their balls suddenly drop. 

A long time ago my Mum worked behind the bar of the local Rangers Supporters Club, which was previously an Orange Lodge. They had a portrait of the Queen at one end of the main bar and at the end of every night they played GSTQ. You were supposed to stand up but I got chucked out for sitting down. 

The 2nd time I did it they barred me and threatened to sack my Mum. The little Hitler who ran the place was one of the 90 minute bigots. When I saw him on his own in the street a few weeks later he virtually ran away from me, when I walked towards him. Admittedly I was going great to give him a slap. Thank god I grew up! I was a Diddy in my teens. 

All of these pricks are like this. Cowards that feel better in the anonymity of the crowd. It's time Police Scotland stepped up and did their job properly. 

25 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Is there a difference in Offended and easily Offended.  Menace or little menace, again is there difference. 

. Huns are just evil, nasty Union loving fucks

Hun - fine

Tim - fine

Hun fuck - offensive

So, if you just randomly decide that something is offensive to you then we all have to tow the line? Not happening sweetheart. 

Here’s what’s amusing. You are crying about being called a Hun but a few posts above you have personally called me a prick and a dick. But, guess what? It doesn’t offend me at all. Get over it. :)

25 minutes ago, Ormond said:

So, if you just randomly decide that something is offensive to you then we all have to tow the line? Not happening sweetheart. 

Here’s what’s amusing. You are crying about being called a Hun but a few posts above you have personally called me a prick and a dick. But, guess what? It doesn’t offend me at all. Get over it. :)

So what would offend you so I can put it in my ready made quotes to save me typing it or are you so hard nothing gets to you?  Is there any Tim Fucks out there as you apparently hate both sides, because I've never saw you post anything slightly offensive towards them.