This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 108 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

3 minutes ago, Pâté said:

90%... far from it.

The song book is heading in a better direction. The younger the fan base becomes, the older songs seem to die out.  

Would wonder what makes Murty a Sad orange bastard tonight?

And they replace the old songs with the Lisbon lions song?

:lol:

king Billy’s on the wall as I type.

90% is hyperbole on my part but it’s decinitely more than half, without having to count “football songs” with “add ons” as that would take us towards 100%.

3 minutes ago, Pâté said:

The Lisbon Lions thing isn't actually about them dying 👍 but that doesn't play into people's agendas. 

Neither it is.

:lol:

You know fine well that’s exactly what they mean.

Next you’ll be telling us they’re actually singing about the Burnley goalkeepers failed transfer to Lazio.

Edited by sbcmfc

4 minutes ago, Pâté said:

From the guy who, errrm, Well, pays for sex on tour!!

On tour? I can only assume that embarrassment of a phrase is in relation to travelling abroad to watch your team? 

You Sir, have absolutely no idea what I may or may not get upto when I’m on my travels. :)

Edited by Ormond

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Exactly what I was thinking. :worried:

It’s becoming a diluted version of the old Scotland mad board. 

Accusations of being obsessed and lots of gloating. Still some decent posters worth reading but it’s losing its appeal.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It’s becoming a diluted version of the old Scotland mad board. 

Accusations of being obsessed and lots of gloating. Still some decent posters worth reading but it’s losing its appeal.

For every good Rangers poster like Renfrew and Fairbairn you get an absolute couple of (cannae say it on here:rolleyes:) like GRbear and Pate. 

Edited by Ormond

The fucks gon oan here?

I goes and let's the dug oot and comeback to rumours that Ormond is a sex tourist by pate who I can't say I've seen before and then this pate character is playground songs about another posters activities when on manoeuvres 

As Vanderark says it's a new low for the TAMB

Ormond has posted using the terms Huns and Tims, rightly or wrongly, over the years so to suggest there's a one way bigoted agenda is way off the mark

Edited by DoonTheSlope

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

For every good Rangers poster like Renfrew and Fairbairn you get an absolute couple of (cannae say it on here:rolleyes:) like GRbear and Pate. 

Every support has its yahoos but rangers do seem to attract an unusually high number of gluepots. 

2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The fucks gon oan here?

I goes and let's the dug oot and comeback to rumours that Ormond is a sex tourist by pate who I can't say I've seen before and then this pate character is playground songs about another posters activities when on manoeuvres 

As Vanderark says it's a new low for the TAMB

Ormond has posted using the terms Huns and Tims, rightly or wrongly, over the years so to suggest there's a bigoted agenda there is way off the mark

Pate’s obviously steaming or buzzed up on some inhalent. Nobody in their right mind would come away with stupid 8 year old playground songs for serious like that. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

But you still tar all Rangers fans as hun zombies. Walloper. 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Everything about that mob is one of the reasons why we are held back as a country. They are an absolute shower of shit from top to bottom. 

Switched over to watch the game and first song I heard was about the sick  Lisbon Lions 10 in a row . Total scum bags. Sounded like there was loads singing it as well. Was on to Mid Summer murders on CH 119 by 8pm. They havent changed then.

1 minute ago, Doric said:

Switched over to watch the game and first song I heard was about the sick  Lisbon Lions 10 in a row . Total scum bags. Sounded like there was loads singing it as well. Was on to Mid Summer murders on CH 119 by 8pm. They havent changed then.

Eddard isn’t embarrassed though.