This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 105 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

33 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Celtic have won 9 in a row against Aberdeen, I find that surprising. Cmon the Dons. 

I'm not. Look at Aberdeens record against the other top sides in the league and you'll see under McInnes that they underperform significantly on a regular basis. 

5 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Celtic fans always gracious in defeat? 😀 

That's the funniest thing I've seen you post. 

There's always rockets in every support and generalising is stupid. Ya tractor driving, sweetie paper rustler! 😉

I remember times walking away from McD and Celtic fans more often than not would give you a well done, congrats kind of stuff whereas Huns would be right nasty cunts about it. Just for the sake of being Huns too. Permanently raging. 

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I remember times walking away from McD and Celtic fans more often than not would give you a well done, congrats kind of stuff whereas Huns would be right nasty cunts about it. Just for the sake of being Huns too. Permanently raging. 

Celtc fans are just as bad as  Rangers. They are probably worse than Rangers in the fact that Rangers don't try and hide the fact they are horrible cunts whereas Celtc always like to take some sort of moral high ground 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Celtc fans are just as bad as  Rangers. They are probably worse than Rangers in the fact that Rangers don't try and hide the fact they are horrible cunts whereas Celtc always like to take some sort of moral high ground 

Hiya pal. 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Quite looking forward to Tuesday now.

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

You’ll do us. We are worse than shite just now. 

Kiss of death there for us, thanks.  However, if we play anywhere near like yesterday we should.

It was one of the best performances by us this season, and Hearts were lucky to have a very strong performance from their keeper.

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Maybe Ive just been unlucky but ive encountered some absolute vermin amongst the Celtic fans in and around Tannadice,  debatable whether they are ‘worse’ or ‘better’ than the Huns. Probably comparing shades of shite so a bit of a waste of time. That said, I know a lot of good cunts on both sides also - :) despite their choice of team. Life is such. 

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

I see United have sold the GA arena  to one of their directors to generate working capital. Why didn't he just loan United the cash?  

It was “ sold “ to the directors pension fund. It’s Thompson’s mate as well as a director and just a continuation of the ongoing asset stripping. Unless the fans foundation can take control United could be finished. 

2 hours ago, EddardStark said:

I see United have sold the GA arena  to one of their directors to generate working capital. Why didn't he just loan United the cash?  

Also worth nothing that a number of fans and supporters organisations helped fund renovations of the facility a few years ago. Yet Thompson still sold it . This is the depth the man stoops. 

25 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Also worth nothing that a number of fans and supporters organisations helped fund renovations of the facility a few years ago. Yet Thompson still sold it . This is the depth the man stoops. 

Is he not just recouping his inheritance that his old man spunked away?

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

It was “ sold “ to the directors pension fund. It’s Thompson’s mate as well as a director and just a continuation of the ongoing asset stripping. Unless the fans foundation can take control United could be finished. 

Sad day if this happens. Historic Scottish club and the glee from those brain dead zombie cunts would be unbearable. :(

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Wallace could return tonight albeit as a sub. Will be good to have him back. Alves also back in  contention. 

Apparently John is out for 4 weeks so I'd expect Wallace to slot straight back in.  That's if the "Beast from the East" doesn't see the game called off.

19 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Apparently John is out for 4 weeks so I'd expect Wallace to slot straight back in.  That's if the "Beast from the East" doesn't see the game called off.

Who is “the beast from the east”?

:lol:

and should it not be bheast?

:P

14 hours ago, EddardStark said:

You seem Obsessed, by another club Eddard....:lol:

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

That's if the "Beast from the East" doesn't see the game called off.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Who is “the beast from the east”?

and should it not be bheast?

:P

Just found out “the beast from the east” is the weather, and not a Rangers Media pseudonym for an Edinburgh referee.

Looking forward to tonight through at Tyencastle. Hopefully weather isn't too bad. 1,000 shifted for the away end which is not bad going given circumstances and the fact we've Aberdeen away on Saturday. 1,300+ sold for that so far.  I'd expect 1,600+ to travel come saturday. 

I fucking love Steve Clarke. 

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Jamie Murphy seems to have hit a bit of form and was always good for a goal against St Johnstone, so I’ll probably put my lucky pound on him to score tonight.

Dodgy penalty awarded to the Huns at 0-0 at around 60 mins. Then they’ll go on to win by 3 or 4.