This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 95 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

This sounds interesting...

GOAL Ross County 0-4 Aberdeen

Kenny McLean

Oh dear. That's a howler from Scott Fox. After playing a one-two with new signing Liam Fontaine, the County keeper tries a Cruyff turn as Kenny McLean closes him down. The Dons midfielder sticks a toe out to poke the ball through Fox's legs and then strokes the ball home left-footed into an empty net.

3 hours ago, giblet said:

Good result from the Hibees last night.  New lad took his goal well.  Big game on Saturday, a defeat to Rangers and I think that's us out the hunt for a top 4 finish.  

Do you mean Top 3?

Looking forward to today. Kilmarnock are probably one of the best teams in the country at the moment and we've been up and down to say the least, so it should make for a right good game. If we play the same teams as we did on Tuesday, then I think we will win without question, if Rodgers fannies about with the team as he tends to do, then we'll only make it harder for ourselves. 

3-2 to the tic at 90-1 could be a decent bet.

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Probably jinx it now, but this Messi & Ronaldo super hybrid Masunda looks nothing special. After the hype he has had, I expected an easy 0-6 win with him scoring and providing goals aplenty. 

Brown booked :lol:.

Masunda Scores.....        :ok::ok: