This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 92 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

youre also clutching at straws by throwing the bigot word at Scotty, he may hold some string beliefs which he gets huge amounts of abuse for but he’s no bigot. 

Cheers. (I don't subscribe to string theory at all though. :wink2: )

14 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

But, I'm not intolerant of you supporting Rangers.

In fact, I'm very tolerant of you supporting Rangers.

I 'tolerate' you. :P

The word 'bigotry' would be better applied (say) when talking about 'Scotland's shame' and not trying to include me in any part of that.

(Am I intolerant of the intolerant? Yeah, probably.)

In reality, one can disagree and still be tolerant.

Well you went about it in a back-handed way.

- central location; keeper not ready; wasn't the most powerful shot...

Your intolerance is not about disagreeing. Its your inability to do or say anything about Rangers or their supporters that's anything but completely negative or inaccurate. You've criticised me for not praising an Aberdeen goal enough yet if the shoe was on the other foot you'd be saying it was offside and certainly wouldn't be handing out any praise. 

In my opinion you're a bigot and hypocrite for your attitude on these posts. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Humour bypass worked on you, didn't it? 

So you always need a smiley face to recognise jokes? 

Nope but with you its hard to tell when you are serious or not because you've spouted a lot of drivel lately

19 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Celtic 1 up already

that will be  Hearts letting in 2 goals in 4 minutes ( last kick of ball on Sat and 4 mins tonight) after such a long run. without losing any.........

5 minutes ago, stocky said:

that will be  Hearts letting in 2 goals in 4 minutes ( last kick of ball on Sat and 4 mins tonight) after such a long run. without losing any.........

Good stat. Haven't seen tonight's goals but the one on Saturday never hit the back of the net. Hearts could have said that kept a run of sorts going but presumably it was ended quickly this evening.

Just now, Toepoke said:

Good stat. Haven't seen tonight's goals but the one on Saturday never hit the back of the net. Hearts could have said that kept a run of sorts going but presumably it was ended quickly this evening.

Even for Hearts that would be a red face

55 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

53 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Even for Hearts that would be a red face

The guy on the Hearts TV commentary actually said, “... but, but, but it didn’t hit the back of the net”

:lol: