This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Apparently a board meeting has been called to Discuss Pedro's future. A post on FollowFollow who has been spot on with info regarding transfers in the past said this morning that Pedro is gone.

Seen it on Twitter.  Not sure when it is yet - do you know?

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Should have won it 2-0, but to be fair, neither team deserved 3 points.  That was the worst Rangers performance I have seen in what, 2 years or so?  Absolutely disgraceful, no passion, no fight, no tactics, no fecking clue, totally embarrassing.  And we were better than Killie.  In fact, neither team deserved to play in front of their fans last night, never mind take 3 points. 

Only exceptions, Mcrorie did ok, and Foderingham pulled off a great save.  Their keeper pulled off a couple of great saves too, 1 in particular from point blank.

Broadfoot is a fcuking arsehole, went down like the pile of shite he is, and Jack is an even bigger arsehole for even going there. 

knows what the ref was playing at, gave a yellow, got on with the penalty, then stopped it all ran 40 metres to give Jack a straight red.  4th official puts up 6 mins to play, and we play 3.  The ref's performance fitted in nicely with the shite from the other 20 odd players on the park.

I thought we played well and more than deserved our point you arrogant ##### .

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, allan mc said:

Maybe you did play well compared to normal, I don't know.  But as a one off game, having not seen much of you, I thought you were crap last night.  No need for ####'s, you can get it off your chest with real letters without repercussion.  More than deserved your point, nah, BS.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, slasher said:

Stop barking! The caravan must go on!

The project is not yet finished 😀

The caravan is now like the scene in Snatch, where they buy it and start to drive away.

34 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Maybe you did play well compared to normal, I don't know.  But as a one off game, having not seen much of you, I thought you were crap last night.  No need for ####'s, you can get it off your chest with real letters without repercussion.  More than deserved your point, nah, BS.

I did use real letters you ##### I think it must be the swear filter.

We are bottom of the league and have only recently won our first game so it shouldn't take a genius to work out we played better than normal.

Edited by allan mc

Guest BlueGaz
33 minutes ago, slasher said:

Could always do what they did last time and kid on he's resigned 😂

Don't give two hoots how it happens, as long as it does !!!!

Guest BlueGaz
36 minutes ago, allan mc said:

I did use real letters you ##### I think it must be the swear filter.

We are bottom of the league and have only recently won our first game so it shouldn't take a genius to work out we played better than normal.

You are not bottom of the league, come on, you are better than that, naw?  keep up ;)

If last night was better than normal, then good luck in the Championship next year.  I quite enjoyed that year, hope you do too.  

9 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

You are not bottom of the league, come on, you are better than that, naw?  keep up ;)

If last night was better than normal, then good luck in the Championship next year.  I quite enjoyed that year, hope you do too.  

Eh, it wis 2 years I think you'll find 🤔

13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Scenes indeed, arms/legs going everywhere in the away end!

Work mate of mine was there last night. Massive Killie fan, does player interviews and stuff for KillieTV or whatever. Managed to wangle his way suited and booted into the directors box with his brother and sat the row in front of the directors and Pedro. 

Couldnae even celebrate that fantastic injury-time goal, the free-loading #####! 😆

4 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

To be fair, neither team deserved 3 points

Neither team deserved to play in front of their fans last night, never mind take 3 points

2 hours ago, allan mc said:

I can't see where BlueGaz is saying you didn't deserve a point.

He's saying that neither team deserved 3 points so that suggests to me he thinks a draw was fair.

How is that arrogant?

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

Work mate of mine was there last night. Massive Killie fan, does player interviews and stuff for KillieTV or whatever. Managed to wangle his way suited and booted into the directors box with his brother and sat the row in front of the directors and Pedro. 

Couldnae even celebrate that fantastic injury-time goal, the free-loading #####! 😆

Ha, was £25 well spent to stand in that away end!