coupon - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

11 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

At the risk of incurring your wrath................first thing I saw on Skybet tonight was a special on the 'televised' games........Dundee and Villa to score 2 goals, 4 corners each half in both games, and 20 booking points for all 4 teams..........silly fiver at 66/1 = £355 cheers :beer2:

No incurring my wrath or even my scepticism because you saw an offer and took it, you haven't posted your own personal "winning" selections after the results are through which is what annoys me. Personally I wouldn't have touched that bet with a barge pole.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/08/2017 at 11:42 PM, Larky Masher said:

Can we have a rule that unless you post your bet before kick-off you can't make a "look what I've done post"?

Nothing against you Dandy, lots of people do it but it rips my knitting.

Agreed. 

Everton, Man City, Ipswich, Ayr, Peterhead. Any 4 all 5. Just under 10/1 if all correct.

Single Hibs @ 4/1

Don't know if it's too late? But Ladbrokes doing an offer of 2 x £5 free bets if you bet £10 ew on the winner of the PGA.

They do a lot of these, I got 4 x £5 on US open and 2 x £5 on open.

They didn't do it for Wimbledon this year, but got it last year and was getting £5 free every time Andy Murray got through a round.

Bet 365 have fair downgraded their free in play offer. :lol:

£5 now. :shocked:

They didn't offer it to me at all for the champions league final.

20 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Don't know if it's too late? But Ladbrokes doing an offer of 2 x £5 free bets if you bet £10 ew on the winner of the PGA.

They do a lot of these, I got 4 x £5 on US open and 2 x £5 on open.

They didn't do it for Wimbledon this year, but got it last year and was getting £5 free every time Andy Murray got through a round.

If you win how many times do you need to gamble with the winnings before you can withdraw them?

7 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

If you win how many times do you need to gamble with the winnings before you can withdraw them?

Think the Ladbrokes one is a straight £5 free bet, stake not included in returns? So no turnover requirement as such.

Didnt do it this time as don't know anything about golf.

40 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I got an email yesterday from them, offer of bet maximum of £25 on Arsenal game tomorrow and get a free £25 in play bet. 

Can only imagine they have been majorly stung last few seasons with their offer. 

Only selected accounts got for cl final, 2 of my mates did, myself and 2 others didn't. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I got an email yesterday from them, offer of bet maximum of £25 on Arsenal game tomorrow and get a free £25 in play bet. 

Can only imagine they have been majorly stung last few seasons with their offer. 

Only selected accounts got for cl final, 2 of my mates did, myself and 2 others didn't. 

Only offering me £5, although I did win £1600 in 5 days off the back of the offer at the euros.

:lol:

20 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Only offering me £5, although I did win £1600 in 5 days off the back of the offer at the euros.

:lol:

I've not done that well but i have won £550, £600 and £400 off the £50 free in-play offers over the last couple of years :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've not done that well but i have won £550, £600 and £400 off the £50 free in-play offers over the last couple of years :lol: 

It was amazing while it lasted!

What are they offering you on Arsenal game?

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

It was amazing while it lasted!

What are they offering you on Arsenal game?

Yup, great offer. Amazing that they didn't restrict the odds on the qualifying bet. Twice i got the bet up vs backing over 0.5 goals pre-match and no goalscorer in-play, while another (Atleti vs Leicester) i done the same pre-match and first goal method - penalty. 

I'm just being offered £10. I also never got the offer for the CL Final (although i was abroad so couldn't have placed the bets anyway). 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Sky Treble

Everton, Chelsea & Palace 6/1

Probably push my luck on teams to score 2+ goals again after Tuesday/Wednesday. 

Did this last week. Unlucky with Fulham losing late goal.

bristol city, hull, fleetwood and Luton 25/1

3 of them had convincing wins last week and hull were unlucky not to beat villa.

Never got a chance to post it up, but Ladbrokes had a cracking offer on yesterday.

Bet £20 pre match on Arsenal v Leicester and get 5 x £5 free in play bets on the 5 EPL TV games.

Was going to bet Arsenal BTTS, but just went Arsenal at 1/2.

£10 up and got 4 x £5 bets to use.

(did my free £5 last night on 10-12 corners, ended on 13.)