The Flow Of People To Yes - Page 20 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Flow Of People To Yes

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a look at Facebook there.

I've yet to see a person admitting they voted No - and tons of Yes stuff from folk who don't have a Yes twibbon or have even mentioned politics before. Some amazing status updates about their day and what they did.

We'll soon see, but what a historic day!

Loads of no's on mine unfortunately.

is it not the owners of said power station?

In a way it's us that ultimately pay for it. The costs are factered into the price charged by the generation company which is then added into the price charged by the distribution companies.

Five to ten tonight, the last to vote at the polling station I was on came up and admitted he was Undecided. The other YES guy with me said he’d give him three good reasons to vote Yes.

He got two and a half in before the guy said OK, he’d vote Yes.

May have been an easy push over the line, and he may never have been a ‘No’, but they all count.

Even better news was the Labour councillor who was there who admitted he wouldn’t be surprised if YES won.