The Flow Of People To Yes - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Flow Of People To Yes

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciaran Murphy.

was that who it was that painted it ?? ... thought it looked cool

was out delivering leaflets earlier on in Prestwick .... we got a excellent reception from passer byes and motorists and residents ... people were coming up asking for flags and posters for their windows

This may please the Aberdeen and saint johnstone fans on here, think we got another 2 footballers for yes cause Chris Miller retweeted this.

Niall McGinnVerified account ‏@nmcginn10

Scotland is a strong, confident country and has been a massive part of my life. Looking forward to voting tomorrow. #YesWeCan

Cammy Smith is also YES.

Not as exciting as Niall McGinn, but my sister-in-law...from Liverpool....who's been vehemently opposed to independence for years, has now said she'll vote yes.

That's the full set for my family, and in-laws. If this is being repeated round the country, then something remarkable is going to happen tomorrow...

was that who it was that painted it ?? ... thought it looked cool

was out delivering leaflets earlier on in Prestwick .... we got a excellent reception from passer byes and motorists and residents ... people were coming up asking for flags and posters for their windows

Aye - it was the winner of the Bella Caledonia poster design.

This may please the Aberdeen and saint johnstone fans on here, think we got another 2 footballers for yes cause Chris Miller retweeted this.

Niall McGinnVerified account @nmcginn10

Scotland is a strong, confident country and has been a massive part of my life. Looking forward to voting tomorrow. #YesWeCan

oh aye, Aberdeen gets the capital letters and we get a bizarre combo of lower case and 'saint' in full eh? no happy.... :wink2:

Niall McGinnVerified account ‏@nmcginn10

I had a little fall-out with Clark Robertson earlier today.

The wife confirmed this evening that she will be joining me in voting YES! She had been a don't know until I presented her with a copy of the Wee Blue Book although the amount of shit being talked in the media was also a great help.

This is our time!

Honestly you guys, in a women sense too, I am so proud of everyone.

Keep it up until tomorrow and if you know someone that is DK, voting no or not voting please contact them and get them on the right track.

We, at the moment are living history and future writers will mention how it was the people against the biggest pro establishment propaganda machine (the press) in western Europe that actually won the day.

Go look for that DK or no voter and let's get them to vote YES.

We have until tomorrow 10pm. Go for it guys, we can win this.

Edited by antidote

Can someone pop down to Cambridgeshire and give me a clout round the lug thought my parents knew about the wee blue book and were passing it round to there friends and aquintences but only found out tonight that they had heard about it but didn't know what it was or where to get them. If I had known earlier I would have pointed them in the right direction and they would have possibly turned more