Philippa York - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Was just reading that.

As you say got fecked over, king of the mountain, helped Roche win his Giro and won mountain title there, also won in spain (mountains) as well. Some great breakaway stage wins as well.

Some of his greatest performances were in service to others in key moments in big races. Roche's team mates had stopped riding for him as they wanted an Italian to win, so Robert paced him up this hellish stage on the decisive day. Remember him dragging his team leader up Alpe Du'ez as well.

On 09/07/2017 at 1:30 AM, Eisegerwind said:

Ok, I'll say it. Good luck to her. Not convinced that a shit load of drugs,surgical operations,a desire to be a woman and physioclogical treatment makes you a woman,worthy of the the dfinition 'she'.

All of that doesnt make you into a woman, she already was a woman to start with. A big diffrerence.

On 10/07/2017 at 0:45 PM, Stevie_Notts said:

All of that doesnt make you into a woman, she already was a woman to start with. A big diffrerence.

Does that mean she's got to give up all the titles he won as a 'man'.

Edited by Eisegerwind
Spelling/gender.

I'm no expert on the subject, but my understanding is that regarding endurance events as gender discrimination lessens, re training, social perception and general health, women may supercede men in performance, A woman with high testosterone readings (ie enough to disqualify her from taking part in womens events) would be at a huge advantage over men in such events.I suggest that given Mr Notts supposition that Robert Millar was always a woman, 'nae titles'. Try working that logic the other way around and see where it gets you.