well done ssc/sfa and the lff.1714 allocation - Page 2 - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

well done ssc/sfa and the lff.1714 allocation

mawbroon

On 7/4/2017 at 9:55 PM, Grim Jim said:

Typically you may only have (208 x 1) + (306 x 0.9) + (430 x 0.8) + (581 x 0.7) = 1234 taking tickets in front of you.   

Using that calculation, 60% of the 6-pointers would go for it, leaving 142 available tomorrow for those on 5 points.

I'm on 6 points, and have just bought mine, so that calculation looks like it's on track.

Literally just off the phone to sfa as I found out 1 of our guys can,t make it to Lithuania. Tried to cancel the ticket and was told no refunds would be given. Apparently in the T&C,s. I was then told to give the ticket to 1 of my other friends. I said I thought that was against the rules and she then said to give them a call nearer the time and they MIGHT be able to do something for me. So much for trying to do the right thing.

31 minutes ago, Deek said:

Literally just off the phone to sfa as I found out 1 of our guys can,t make it to Lithuania. Tried to cancel the ticket and was told no refunds would be given. Apparently in the T&C,s. I was then told to give the ticket to 1 of my other friends. I said I thought that was against the rules and she then said to give them a call nearer the time and they MIGHT be able to do something for me. So much for trying to do the right thing.

Is your other pal who would be receiving the ticket in the SSC too? He'd surely be annoyed at not getting an away point because the SSC are suggesting you break their own rules.

Don,t have anyone in particular to give it to but like you say I,m being asked to break the rules. Not bothered about the ticket but if I was caught by same SSC trying to harvest ( which I,m not. 9 pointer. )  I would lose my membership. Double standards by them in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Deek said:

Don,t have anyone in particular to give it to but like you say I,m being asked to break the rules. Not bothered about the ticket but if I was caught by same SSC trying to harvest ( which I,m not. 9 pointer. )  I would lose my membership. Double standards by them in my opinion.

You'll probably find the SSC have worded it wrong to you. They'll cancel to ticket to the member not going & only refund the lead booker if the ticket is sold to another member. You'll probably not get that ticket it post.

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:01 PM, scottincarlisle said:

You'll probably find the SSC have worded it wrong to you. They'll cancel to ticket to the member not going & only refund the lead booker if the ticket is sold to another member. You'll probably not get that ticket it post.

Received an email from ssc today. You are right. They said they misunderstood as it was a new member of staff who dealt with it. I will get back in touch and sort it out. Cheers.