21 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

The lady's not for turning...

The debate really suits her style, keep repeating the same stuff over and over again but in this case, cause no one has any alternative or  better ideas for a negotiated deal, it kind of works. Not seen any video footage today, has she been bustin' any more moves?

Edited by Eisegerwind

7 hours ago, mariokempes56 said:

The Maybot is stubborn beyond belief.

Is she actually going to see this through ?

Don't think so. 

The planets are aligning, we're going to get Boris Johnson. With Donald Trump over there thats going to be some special relationship. 

38 minutes ago, thplinth said:

tweet_3559201b.jpg

Mandate fulfilled?

Based on this deal, I would say No.

But the question was so vague in the first place that we could argue about it forever.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

tweet_3559201b.jpg

Mandate fulfilled?

I'd have no problem interpreting the May deal as leaving the EU and so to fulfil the question asked. The question didn't ask what kind of future relationship, did not mention the European Court of Justice or Norway style deal or backstop or border in the Irish sea or anything else.

I'm not saying I like this deal (in some ways it's arguably worse than either properly in or properly out) but it's arguably a reasonable fudge in response to a 52:48 referendum outcome, that is to say, something messy in the middle, very close to still being in, but just out. The muddled will of the British people. 

Edited by exile

Daily Mail now pro deal and turned tail on their heroes

DsE8RvqXgAERbkx.jpg